Knife-edge? UK's Johnson ahead but polls suggest majority might be tough

rooster59

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Covered insofar as he blamed others and promised to do better. 

He wasn't so polished here, but he didn't have his fanboy Ferrari 'interviewing' him.

hmm, in my view that interview does not reflect well on BJ

he didn't spell it out syllable by syllable but it was clearly between the lines all the way,

they cannot bring the country forward unless they have a clear majority in HoC

i think the Cons represents the kind of politicians that are NOT needed in a modern society

cannot produce in cooperation with other political parties, bah!

when he jumps in the ditch he should take the rest of the party with him

politicians not able to compromise/find solutions/progress in harmony with others: not needed

hung parliaments are very educational, sound for Tory sods

3 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Covered insofar as he blamed others and promised to do better. 

He wasn't so polished here, but he didn't have his fanboy Ferrari 'interviewing' him.

Who is Joe Pike? Have you watched the video, Boris gave a lengthy interview and certainly did look at the phone RR, who is kidding who here, there is so much disinformation going on here who do you believe? Anyone would be excused for thinking there was a Gereral Election imminant.

We all know you hate the Tories, but do you seriously think that the Labour Party under J Corbyn is the answer, that is the other alternative?

Here is something else to ponder from allegedly a senior staff nurse at Leeds General Hospital.

Screenshot_2019-12-10-07-10-24-962.jpeg

Thanks for clearing up this story for us Vogie. I hope the kid has been taken from his deranged mother and put into the care system. There is no place in Britain for mothers like this that endanger their kids to score cheap political points. Plus after the collapse of trust in MSM, creating yet more fake left wing news is hardly helpful.

19 minutes ago, vogie said:

Who is Joe Pike? Have you watched the video, Boris gave a lengthy interview and certainly did look at the phone RR, who is kidding who here, there is so much disinformation going on here who do you believe? Anyone would be excused for thinking there was a Gereral Election imminant.

We all know you hate the Tories, but do you seriously think that the Labour Party under J Corbyn is the answer, that is the other alternative?

Here is something else to ponder from allegedly a senior staff nurse at Leeds General Hospital.

Screenshot_2019-12-10-07-10-24-962.jpeg

So all major newspapers running with it; deemed important enough for the Health Secretary to personally attend and apologise to the family - but if they had only read this unattributed post of yours, all could have been avoided? I think I know who to believe, and it isn't whomever wrote that.

10 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Thanks for clearing up this story for us Vogie. I hope the kid has been taken from his deranged mother and put into the care system. There is no place in Britain for mothers like this that endanger their kids to score cheap political points. Plus after the collapse of trust in MSM, creating yet more fake left wing news is hardly helpful.

Does this seriously meet your criteria for unassailable vindication? Actually, thinking on it, I can believe that.

10 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

So all major newspapers running with it; deemed important enough for the Health Secretary to personally attend and apologise to the family - but if they had only read this unattributed post of yours, all could have been avoided? I think I know who to believe, and it isn't whomever wrote that.

I was responding to your Joe Pike tweet, he lied, he said he tried to show Boris the image of the boy, when in fact Boris looked at that image in length.

You are a better man than me if you "know who to believe"

44 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

So all major newspapers running with it makes it bone fide does it, didn't all major newspapers run with the WMD in Iraq story. The media is rotten to the core, selling newspapers s all they're bothered about and Boris is their public enemy number 1 with the election looming.

36 minutes ago, evadgib said:

This manufactured malaky will make no difference to Friday's result. Joe Public isn't as thick as some would have us believe.

Joe Public is much much thicker that any of us would have believed possible, even a few short years ago.

Furthermore Joe Public is utterly despised by the media who feed them an endless diet of BS.

"It were the Sun what won it".

58 minutes ago, evadgib said:

This manufactured malaky will make no difference to Friday's result. Joe Public isn't as thick as some would have us believe.

If there's a Tory majority come Friday, I think I will need to dispute your claim about Joe Public's intelligence.

30 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

If Corbyn wins i cant wait for pensions for us to be uprated , and to pick up my flying unicorn.

Heavens, I though it was the Brexiteers that were promising flying unicorns, if Labour are promising them as well I can't help wondering if there are going to be enough to go round. I better put my order in early, I think I'll go in for the traditional white look with random Saltires and EU flags!

On 12/9/2019 at 6:47 AM, RuamRudy said:

This is the sort of photo we should be judging our politicians on:

Little boy with pneumonia forced to sleep on hospital floor due to lack of beds

2_JS200800173.jpg

Yes, that's how I judge our LAB politicians and manufacturers of fake news. Can't believe a word that comes from leftie media or a Labour liar's mouth.

They've got form for faked on-the-floor photos:

image.png.8600fd49331cdf526b9fea99bafd1970.png

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

Yes, that's how I judge our LAB politicians and manufacturers of fake news. Can't believe a word that comes from leftie media or a Labour liar's mouth.

Tell that to the commuters who regularly can’t get a seat on a train, and the families of people on NHS wait lists.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Tell that to the commuters who regularly can’t get a seat on a train, and the families of people on NHS wait lists.

Very happy to tell them all:

The kid on the floor is as fake as Jeremy Corbyn’s train fake. 

Don’t believe Labour Leftie Lies.   

5 hours ago, Loiner said:

The hospital governor apologised, the health minister apologised, the attempts to smear the mother were shown to be utter garbage and acknowledgd as such, but you still toe the line. The Tories thank you for your service, but they reserve the right to continue to screw you, your children, your grandchildren as long as you all continue to fall for their lies

56 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

The hospital governor apologised, the health minister apologised, the attempts to smear the mother were shown to be utter garbage and acknowledgd as such, but you still toe the line. The Tories thank you for your service, but they reserve the right to continue to screw you, your children, your grandchildren as long as you all continue to fall for their lies

Indeed the troll bots have been working overtime trying to spread lies about this one. The trouble is the same identical fake news letter has been circulating on Twitter and FB. There is just one, surely Dominic and his Russian hacking friends could have done better than that, a bit of variety to the fake news maybe, something that doesn't start ".....senior nurse in the hospital"...........maybe. Heavens you have to be spectacularly gullible to believe that piece of fake news reality denial. 

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

If you want to quote the worst NHS run hospitals you dont have to look further than Wales ,the NHS there under Labour is a nightmare.

15 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

A very minor subset. I know only of one....evadgib.

Don’t mistake the ripped content Evadgib resorts to as having any indication to what he himself thinks.

Rather than present his own opinions he trawls the fetid corners of the internet for rabid content to rip and re post here on TVF.

I suspect he struggles with expressing himself, either that or he’s using TVF to drive up the ratings of the websites from where he rips the content he assails us with.

Corbyn has not shown one ounce of leadership over Brexit for years and that's why Brits won't vote for him. He's like a banana in the wind, peel on the outside and soft and mushy inside flailing around, this way and that way. Johnson is an opportunist joker but I'd prefer him to stalling Jeremy.

36 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Most Brits won't know him, English Democrat, the new National Front.

The ol' 'Far Right' paintbrush, again? How about enjoying the humour for what it was instead of that rather predictable worn out ol' chestnut?

Archived