Knife-edge? UK's Johnson ahead but polls suggest majority might be tough

rooster59

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

The ol' 'Far Right' paintbrush, again? How about enjoying the humour for what it was instead of that rather predictable worn out ol' chestnut?

It's you producing the old chestnut by continuously quoting the new NF. Nothing humourous in listening to a right wing racist knob head.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Don’t mistake the ripped content Evadgib resorts to as having any indication to what he himself thinks.

Rather than present his own opinions he trawls the fetid corners of the internet for rabid content to rip and re post here on TVF.

I suspect he struggles with expressing himself, either that or he’s using TVF to drive up the ratings of the websites from where he rips the content he assails us with.

He thinks you're a pair of remainer trolls with too much time on your hands & bereft of any sort of humour, particularly when offered by b-b-brexiters.

You'll both be sulking even more come Friday ????

54 minutes ago, bannork said:

Lousy banter from Boris's boys today. Got some bad news for y'all too.

It's gonna take yeaaaars to 'get Brexit done'. The oven-ready deal is still in the freezer.

Watch this.

wanted to delete the video, but didn't hack that

anyway

if this is bad news for you all that is somewhat alarming to me, it clearly shows that you all have

fine little understanding of what the leave process involves

can see that this is bad news for those who strive for a quick/dirty absolutely no deal exit

but for the rest it ought to be expected

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Lousy banter from Boris's boys today. Got some bad news for y'all too.

It's gonna take yeaaaars to 'get Brexit done'. The oven-ready deal is still in the freezer.

Watch this.

As a E.U. subject and supporter , I like definitely this video's explaining about your U.K. leaving means....:whistling:

But now I am in contradiction with my liking to see Boris loose ,or J.C who highly need to shaking up the U.K.'s establishment ...

Lucky not to be a voter as it is really twisting my choices ….. as Boris give us E.U. a nice deal ; "wit draw agreement" is a better word for it ….

The E.U. thanks you Boris :cool:

On 12/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, Loiner said:

He probably would still prefer to be dead in a ditch .

I hope his wish will be granted , after the election results .

Then he may gain some respect ...

12 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

farage could grab a clutch of labour seats .as many labour voters hate corbys guts

I hope he does and then becomes king maker with Boris. 

The northern heartlands have eventually woken up to the perils of a commie Liebour government. 

On 12/8/2019 at 1:30 PM, Loiner said:

He probably would still prefer to be dead in a ditch, but the extension letter was his stitch-up forced by Remainers and a crooked court. 

Really? There was nothing preventing him from killing himself and showing some principle.

Archived