FBI thinks Saudi shooter acted alone, Florida governor decries 'deep-seated' hatred

webfact

Absolutely any nonsense will be conveyed and spoken, to deflect any responsibility from the terrorist government of the House of Saud. The US is in bed with these heathens. And will protect them at all costs.

The US needs to issue a blanket ban on all Saudi soldiers training with their military. Will that be done? Of course not. Trump is bought and paid for, by MBS and the rest of the Saudi apparatus. 

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Suffice to say, if logic and sanity had prevailed, this latest islamic terror event would not have happened. Nor would the Pulse event, nor the Boston bombing. You get the drift.

For once I believe that the forum, as a whole, would agree with you.... if logic and sanity had prevailed, by implementing decent gun restrictions / regulations, these events would have been less likely to happen

Oh well... live by the gun, die by the gun. I find it hard to sympathize and am just glad it was military peeps gunned down instead of school kids.

4 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I think you well know that Donald, myself and other rational thinkers are hamstrung and unable to speak freely, and so do our best to abide by political correctness. Suffice to say, if logic and sanity had prevailed, this latest islamic terror event would not have happened. Nor would the Pulse event, nor the Boston bombing. You get the drift.

I think what you’re tiptoeing around here is Trump’s campaign pledge to ban ALL Muslim travel to the United States “until we can figure out what’s going on.” Such a ban may indeed have prevented the Pensacola shooting, but it would no longer have been the United States of America we were protecting. The United States by definition does not allow discrimination or persecution based on religion.

And even such a comprehensive immigration ban would not have prevented the other incidents you mention: the Pulse nightclub shooting was done by a US citizen, Omar Mateen, who was born just outside of New York; and the Boston marathon bombing was done by two brothers, one of whom was a naturalized US citizen. Rigorous police work beforehand may have prevented these incidents, but you seem to imply something more: such as, some Trump advisers early on were throwing around ideas like forcing all Muslims to carry special ID cards. Perhaps “political correctness” prevented them from suggesting further steps, like having Muslims sew badges on their outer garments, and other “solutions.” Again, such a “United States of America” would no longer be a polity worth defending. At least in my thinking.

You’re perfectly able to “speak freely” here; don’t fret about political correctness!

7 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Seems to prove Trump was bang on the money with his overturned travel ban. But I don't hear any apologies from those attacking him when he was trying to keep us safe by making it difficult for members of this ideology to get easy visas. Oh well, I suppose deep down we all know he was right.

Wow we’re to start?#1 the Saudis weren’t on the travel ban#2no apology coming he doesent deserve it#3wont call it for what it is an act of terror#4 continues to suck up to the Saudis oh well I guess deep down we know what he is an unprincipled coward we deservè an apology from trump for failing to uphold the principles that make us proud to be Americans and once again bringing us shame

4 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Very sad event but really have to wonder about the intelligence of allowing these folks on a US airbase in light of history..

Where do you suggest the Saudi Air Force airmen go for their flight training in the US?

4 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yes but buying locally is obviously much less hassle than BYO. Coals to Newcastle sort of thing.

True. I think the rule is for Non Immigrants is both be in the USA for 90 days and have a hunting license or have a request from their govt to our govt. The 90 day rule is why they usually bring their own.

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Yes but buying locally is obviously much less hassle than BYO. Coals to Newcastle sort of thing.

This whole issue needs some review.   The guy gets a hunting license.   But does he then still have to go through a background check?   How do they do a background check on a foreign national?   

As far as buying the gun goes, I suspect it would be a major hassle for most hunters to import a weapon to most countries.   

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Where do you suggest the Saudi Air Force airmen go for their flight training in the US?

The Saudis have numerous airbases including Riyadh and Dahran but the purpose of overseas training in the USA & UK is to give them language and cross cultural awareness training well as expose them to a real work ethic which is non existent in Saudi.

4 hours ago, Credo said:

This whole issue needs some review.   The guy gets a hunting license.   But does he then still have to go through a background check?   How do they do a background check on a foreign national?   

As far as buying the gun goes, I suspect it would be a major hassle for most hunters to import a weapon to most countries.   

The background checks on foreigners always come back "delayed for further review". I couldn't tell you what the FBI looks at.

It is easier to import a hunting weapon into the US for temporary use then it is to buy one

Still waiting for the FBI to release just how a foreign national on a non immigrant US visa was allowed to legally  purchase a firearm ? (9mm Glock 45, btw)

Eventually it is going to come out that the Saudi Embassy had something to do with certifying he was a hunter

The problem with Saudis is that they all think they are royalty, the longest Immigration line in Riyadh is the Diplomatic Line, since they also feel they are all diplomats    

23 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Seems to prove Trump was bang on the money with his overturned travel ban. But I don't hear any apologies from those attacking him when he was trying to keep us safe by making it difficult for members of this ideology to get easy visas. Oh well, I suppose deep down we all know he was right.

Man are you ignorant! Saudi Arabian nationals where not affected by the travel ban, because your bootlicker in chief didn't wanna p- off his oil & weapons - buddies!

20 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I think you well know that Donald, myself and other rational thinkers are hamstrung and unable to speak freely, and so do our best to abide by political correctness. Suffice to say, if logic and sanity had prevailed, this latest islamic terror event would not have happened. Nor would the Pulse event, nor the Boston bombing. You get the drift.

If logic and sanity had prevailed, Trump wouldn't be President!

23 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I assume that the donald you refer to is donald 'trade wars are easy to win' trump.  I can't believe that you identify him as a 'rational thinker'.  What are you smoking?  Do you actually read the junk that man spews on his twitter feed?  Makes musk's "pedo guy" tweet sound actually benign....

Regarding political correctness... you do know that you are posting on ThaiVisa?  Not exactly a bastion of political correctness   555

But for you... keep on truckin'....there's no fixing stupid   555

On 12/9/2019 at 3:42 AM, toenail said:

-More easy to buy a gun than buying a six pack of beer on a Sunday morning, or a couple boxes of Sudafed, or going through security in airports in the USA

Some of this may be a little off topic.

It is easier buying alcoholic beverages than a firearm.

Having purchased a six pack of beer two days ago, the time it took to drive to the store, purchase the six pack, and drive back, about 15 minutes. 

Having purchased a new pistol about two months ago, not including the driving time to and from the store, from the time I sat down to fill out the, mandatory, multi-page background documentation (seller said only 15 minutes, he lied), seller checking the documents for accuracy, calling the government telephone number for the, "instant check" back ground check run, waiting on hold until someone answered, providing the necessary verbal information, waiting on hold for the yea or nay that I can purchase the pistol and walking out of the store with the new purchase.   For each trip to  purchase a firearm, I required to fill out the same forms, every time!  Even if I did it last week! 

I was in the store for almost two hours.  I know that because I had to pick up my granddaughter and time was of the essence and was checking the time frequently.  When I called the store about the time, I was told it would take no longer than 30 minutes to complete the paperwork and get the "instant check" (that's what it is called here) run! 

I have to go through the entire process for purchasing a firearm as does everyone else does in Pennsylvania, even though the government knows my entire life history! 

I am a retired Federal Agent, that has had three background investigations for security clearances, due to changes in my employed positions.  One security clearance went on for two years and 9 months before it was granted.   I have worked with law enforcement personnel from the local police departments and federal law enforcement up to and including Secret Service personnel around politicians, including former presidents as well as working with some of the most sensitive intelligence produced by government personnel in the United States.  I still do some contract work when time is critical for the needs of the government and I am the closest person to the area.   It would appear that I am a trusted individual and still I have to fill out all required documents for a firearm purchase.  

Yet, for the six pack, all I need to do is show my drivers license, proving I am 21 years of age or older and I am back at home in less than 20 minutes total. 

This, from a quick search on the internet:

" In 2017, the rate of alcohol-impaired driving fatalities per 100,000 population was 3.4, representing a 63% decrease since 1982, when record-keeping began, and a 46% decrease since the inception of The Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility in 1991.  Alcohol-impaired driving fatalities accounted for 29% of the total vehicle traffic fatalities in 2017 ".

3 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Some of this may be a little off topic.

It is easier buying alcoholic beverages than a firearm.

Having purchased a six pack of beer two days ago, the time it took to drive to the store, purchase the six pack, and drive back, about 15 minutes. 

Having purchased a new pistol about two months ago, not including the driving time to and from the store, from the time I sat down to fill out the, mandatory, multi-page background documentation (seller said only 15 minutes, he lied), 

<snipped>

Well, don't drink the six pack of beer first.   It's much easier to fill out the forms sober.

8 hours ago, Credo said:

Well, don't drink the six pack of beer first.   It's much easier to fill out the forms sober.

You are confused.  I bought the pistol first, then the beer.  

I had to celibrate, right!

One beer a week and five more weeks to go!

Woooo Hooooo!  I am a party aminal!!  ????

Archived