Pattaya: Foreigner and Thai girlfriend in hospital after motorcycle crash at Jomtien "Bend of Death

webfact

27 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There is a fly over in Khlong Tan Junction (Sukhumvit 71 and Petchaburi rd) - there have been two motorcycle deaths (one Big Big Bike another a Scooter) on this fly over over the past 6 months, both accidents did not involve other vehicles.

The fly over has a couple of slight bends on it.

I fail to see how this fly over can be even remotely dangerous, yet accidents happen, 

Maybe have ghost.

13 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Hope they tested for alcohol. Feel sorry for these girls totally vulnerable on the back

I feel sorry for the kids on the back of M/Cs because they have no choice . They just trust Meh and Poh . 'These girls' are constantly riding around on the back and front of M/Cs themselves . 

8 minutes ago, Yinn said:
36 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There is a fly over in Khlong Tan Junction (Sukhumvit 71 and Petchaburi rd) - there have been two motorcycle deaths (one Big Big Bike another a Scooter) on this fly over over the past 6 months, both accidents did not involve other vehicles.

The fly over has a couple of slight bends on it.

I fail to see how this fly over can be even remotely dangerous, yet accidents happen, 

Maybe have ghost.

At least two of them now...

.... there may be more accidents to come then !! I'd better wear that amulet when riding over that fly-over. 

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

At least two of them now...

.... there may be more accidents to come then !! I'd better wear that amulet when riding over that fly-over. 

Good idea. 

6am....dark, drunk, unfamiliar road or inexperienced driver....

Happens quite too often.

A dog, a snake, a mosquito in your eye...

we will not know

I'd say, hope she can walk again

and good luck to the guy who was reanimated

13 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Only because people try to take it too fast!

Bends don't injure/kill people... speeds helps!

It doesn't even appear to be much of a bend. I suggest it got it's name from the years past death of a Russian speeding down there on a crotch rocket producing a gruesome sight of 2 halves after hitting a lamp post... maybe the same one. 

Archived