Pattaya: No wonder tourists aren't coming - pack of ten attack "just arrived" Irishman

webfact

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Sounds a totally innocent man...

8 hours ago, petermik said:

So you have full and accurate details of this assault do you......:whistling:

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Does anyone? but he won't be innocent, he would have brought it on somehow

So it,s fine in your opinion to condemn someone when you know nothing of the incident.....pathetic.

1 hour ago, thooktong said:

I'm really sorry,  such terrible stories seem happen everyday in such a beautiful popular seaside family town (according to TAT). Happy to live now in Hua Hin calm and quiet city.

Haven't been to Hua Hin since the three Thai men beat up a family, including the mother, unconcious.

1 hour ago, Fancyzancy said:

No ones name the pub yet. I want to avoid.

Try Google Street View.

Go into Soi 7 and look for the restaurant "Bier Stüble" on the right side of Soi 7 (coming from the beach).

The questioned venue - a gogo bar - is left of that restaurant.

Hope this post does not violate any of the forum rules........

1 hour ago, petermik said:

So it,s fine in your opinion to condemn someone when you know nothing of the incident.....pathetic.

you think it's likely he was totally innocent? did nothing wrong, didn't provoke anyone? the thais laid into him perhaps because no shirt? keep it real, have you not seen the yobos about

2 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ah..the usual from "Frits" I am surprised it wasn't from "Hans"

Can't handle the truth? I lived in the red light area of Amsterdam for quite a while. Then there are coming more and more tourists (foreign and local). They think anything goes there, are obnoxious, puke and <deleted> anywhere and think they own the place because they spend money there. After a certain amount of time your tolerance for these idiots is getting less and less.

Yes, have a nice holiday but don't act like a moron or you will bear the consequences sometime.

2 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Sad fact it happens everywhere and for various reasons. i was set upon by neighbours and also taxi mafia and both times thankfully got out with a little blood and nothing broken but it was the police to break it up. Thais just seem to jumpnin with no reason apart from they believe they have the right yet they never jump on a thai on thai argumant. Its pretty frightening.

Known many people over the years set upon for very little reasons like one guy was stabbed because he stuck his finger up at people that wouldnt move there car from blocking his just because they didnt want to or perhaps felt like they didnt need to. 

Thais dont face any punishment for there behaviour a lot of the time. They just dont know right from wrong. They believe because they are thai they have a right to govern and police anyone whos foreign. 

Some people wont like my comments but there is a real truth to this becaus eive suffered it and will again as i feel thais are becoming more and more violent and ready to start trouble than they did 10+ years ago or so..

Amen Brother. That's the way I see it and the good news is there is a much better side to some.

4 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Can't handle the truth? I lived in the red light area of Amsterdam for quite a while. Then there are coming more and more tourists (foreign and local). They think anything goes there, are obnoxious, puke and <deleted> anywhere and think they own the place because they spend money there. After a certain amount of time your tolerance for these idiots is getting less and less.

Yes, have a nice holiday but don't act like a moron or you will bear the consequences sometime.

You have consistently attacked every foreigner you could lay your hands on in this forum for years presumably under the rubric "Befehl ist befehl" which you and "Hans" appear to be perfectly happy with.

You are perfectly correct in one regard-neither I (or anyone else) needs to "handle" your boring and very obvious patter.

1 minute ago, Odysseus123 said:

You have consistently attacked every foreigner you could lay your hands on in this forum for years presumably under the rubric "Befehl ist befehl" which you and "Hans" appear to be perfectly happy with.

You are perfectly correct in one regard-neither I (or anyone else) needs to "handle" your boring and very obvious patter.

Can't win the argument and go of topic now?

"Police were called to Soi 7 off Beach Road"

Not far to go, right around the corner from Pattaya Police Station right?

Was anyone on duty?

Were the police part of the 10?

Alibi - They were with Mia Noi!

I'm guessing the gentleman was not an innocent angel.
That he was not the model of decorum and civility, while in a bar at 2am.
That he did not approach conflict with judicious and thoughtful restraint, and that his eventual beating was the somehow connected to his treatment of the staff.

I expect he will behave with a little more restraint the next time he decides to go drinking in the LOS.

Archived