A "happy" thread?

CGW

1 minute ago, lannarebirth said:

That dog looks content. I'd vote for you twice if I could. BTW , why the hell is the POTY in the Farang Pub?  Nobody even knows it exists do they?  And if they did they'd avoid it, wouldn't they? Or is that just me?

Yes, didn't it used to be in the general forum?

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Well yeah, it was.  Now, it's in the back of nowhere. Which is odd, given that it all got started about 3 weeks too soon and there seem to be way to many topics about it. I mean there's a tried and true formula. Start with nominations in the General Forum about the 15th of December. A week later narrow the field and then vote on the finalists. How could they have managed to screw that up?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Paradise is so boring..

IMG_3400.JPG

Ah yes, Koh Chang, you lucky dude! But I have Some Cali Purple Haze OG, the maid is coming, the laundry is done and I had a powerful and fullfilling dump. I look older than I did yesterday, but Im walking on top of the broken pavement instead of laying under it. Time for a nap! Life sucks!

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Well yeah, it was.  Now, it's in the back of nowhere. Which is odd, given that it all got started about 3 weeks too soon and there seem to be way to many topics about it. I mean there's a tried and true formula. Start with nominations in the General Forum about the 15th of December. A week later narrow the field and then vote on the finalists. How could they have managed to screw that up?

con·flict of in·ter·est
noun
noun: conflict of interest; plural noun: conflicts of interest
    • a situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity.

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

awesome-asian-ass-41.jpg.3c73716237c65a2b85fc60e511e45e83.jpg

i have to plagiarize this image for my campaign. sorry. 

Eminent domain refers to the power of the government to take private property and convert it into public use.

Vote NCC1701A for POTY. At least you know where he steals his stuff from.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

yes it did, but a couple years back they moved it to the pub, which incidentally is not search engine indexed. 2017 was the last year in general if i recall correctly.

the majority of interesting stuff used to occur in general, but now anything vaguely controversial is rapidly moved to the pub.

Edited by metempsychotic
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

yes it did, but a couple years back they moved it to the pub, which incidentally is not search engine indexed. 2017 was the last year in general if i recall correctly.

the majority of interesting stuff used to occur in general, but now anything vaguely controversial is rapidly moved to the pub.

Most of the topics there are so inane I have generally refused to go there as a general priniciple. Now we're asked to read multiple lengthy threads that lead to no outcome?  No thanks!

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i have to plagiarize this image for my campaign. sorry. 

Eminent domain refers to the power of the government to take private property and convert it into public use.

Vote NCC1701A for POTY. At least you know where he steals his stuff from.

Ask StickBoy for the copyright or wherever he copied it from...

https://www.stickboybkk.com/girls/another-dozen-asian-hotties-in-heels/ 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Where are you, digging ice in Alaska ? :biggrin:

No Im in the BIg Mango for a few more days, then maybe to Ranong, although my Xgf is taunting me saying shes gonna show up soon, which means god knows where I will be next week.

• Haha 1