A "happy" thread?

CGW

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

No Im in the BIg Mango for a few more days, then maybe to Ranong, although my Xgf is taunting me saying shes gonna show up soon, which means god knows where I will be next week.

Not sure what to wish you about your ex, but surely i wish you safe and happy journeys ????

30 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Not sure what to wish you about your ex, but surely i wish you safe and happy journeys ????

Shes in law school, has enhanced breasts and a long blonde wig and is an argumentative spoiled know it all. Merry Chrstimas to me. Even 8000 miles cant save me.

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Shes in law school, has enhanced breasts and a long blonde wig and is an argumentative spoiled know it all. Merry Chrstimas to me. Even 8000 miles cant save me.

Perhaps you can message her you've become gay, and your 7ft 150kg lover is very jealous ????

5 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Perhaps you can message her you've become gay, and your 7ft 150kg lover is very jealous ????

Ive tried that. Ive even staged pictures with naked ladyboys....wait, no I thought about it......

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ive tried that. Ive even staged pictures with naked ladyboys....wait, no I thought about it......

Well, there are other ways too, dressing embarrassingly weird, avoid showers, eat a lot of garlic and so on, don't go with ladyboys, there is danger they might convert you ????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Just put her picture and contact details in one of those wonderful apps. Problem solved.

• Haha 1