Invitation Letter - Anyone have a sample of what should be in it?

Does anyone have a sample Invitation Letter for what should be in it if you are getting your gf to write one up for you to stay in Thailand with her in her rented accommodation? This would be used to give to the home country embassy/consulate to apply for a METV to satisfy the "proof of accommodation" requirement. Would something like the below be ok being handwritten in Thai or does it need to be both in English & Thai? Would an exact date range be needed or a timeframe of 60 days be ok? Is it ok if the Invitation Letter is done now being two months before going to the consulate to apply for a METV as I would need to get this letter signed before I return to my home country for a month or two.

Invitation Letter

Date ................

To: .................

Subject: Invitation Letter for …………….(Name of applicant) to visit Thailand

I, Miss……..…………………………………….(Name of host) would like to invite my boyfriend ……………………………….(Name of applicant) to visit and stay with me at the address……………………………………………………………………………………....………………...for a period of 60 days. (I put 60 days here because that's the max time you can stay in the country before getting an extension).

Please see attached a signed copy of my Thai ID card. (Attach a signed photocopy of front & back of Thai ID card) 

(Signature) ……………

(Printed Name) ……………

Date ................

Edited by bbi1

1 minute ago, bbi1 said:

I think I will stick with the above letter to be handwritten in Thai, unless anyone thinks that anything else should be added to it.

You had another thread with same question. The accommodation thing is nothing. You can book free cancellation places with Agoda, booking.com etc. 

Then cancel full refund. Thai pp control just want an address. 

Your main issue mentioned in previous thread was hoping to get back to back metv to stay in Los, using "invitation letter" from gf. It won't work. There used to be a visa to visit "friends". Disappeared years ago.

Heck as for invitation letter, come down to soi 4 bkk and I can organise you as many as you want

• Haha 1