Morocco praises Thai health system as a role model

webfact

1 hour ago, Felt 35 said:

...….you shall belive its top notch 

Well, it's agin da roolz to edit a quote such as to affect its meaning. That said, I and my family have sampled the delights of government and private medical care. On an individual basis, I have found the doctors and nurses in the government hospitals to be more ready to listen than at the private hospitals (RAM in particular), generally more professional and sporadically more professional. I cannot complai at all about my treatment at government hospitals but has serious grumbles about private hospitals (though nowadays I go to Bangkok Hospital and save for the prices, have had no complaints at all). Perhaps I've been lucky and I do acknowledge that the general surroundings I've seen people cared for in have sometimes been scandalous, however I also concede that the average Thai wouldn't know the difference between good quality care and the other kind. It's mainly a cultural issue.

Top notch they most certainly are not though, indeed some of the private hospitals are barely honest. I'm not a fan, but then this is Thailand and I'm not a fan of very much in Thailand - the weather's OK... but that's about it. The people-orientated things need to be put in a bin as far as I'm concerned. Fashionable opinion? No. Justified opinion? Oh yes, I think so.

Archived