Car wrongly parked in handicapped space at shopping mall damaged by protester

webfact

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

By breaking the law himself. Great! The End......

He had tried the 'passive' complaint and it didn't work.  He was making a protest and like most protests, eggs have to be broken to make your point.  It's not that he did what he did and ran away, quite the opposite.  He waited for the owner to appear.  Paid compensation to the owner and his point was made as this thread shows.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, HHTel said:

He had tried the 'passive' complaint and it didn't work.  He was making a protest and like most protests, eggs have to be broken to make your point.  It's not that he did what he did and ran away, quite the opposite.  He waited for the owner to appear.  Paid compensation to the owner and his point was made as this thread shows.

Yeah, sure! He´s a hero.

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

If anyone is genuinely wronged and the authorities are told about it and do nothing, then of course you should take it into your own hands, just make sure you don't get caught, I have lived by that all my adult life.

Of course you have. That´s a contribution to how the world looks today. Isn´t it much better than before? Lower criminality and smaller mobbing in school and all inbetween.

Instead you and other people of your kind could have been working the problems the right way.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:50 AM, colinneil said:

Well done Peerapong, more people like you needed.

A very large percentage of drivers dont give a rats a++e about disabled parking places, just think i can park there no problem.

Agreed, I'm not disabled but it angers me just the same, many may not realize it is equally as bad in UK, speaking with a traffic warden recently she informed me that Indians were by far the worst offenders.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:13 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Agreed... I sometimes feel like doing this when I see others park in Disabled places. 

What stops me is the possibility that the person has a disability I an unable to see (i.e. heard defect etc). 

Ultimately the security guards do nothing, in some cases they even 'move cones away' to permit parking for the fancy cars. 

The mentality is shifting, but the selfishness, me-ness and even Thainess (as described by some) shines through in the majority of cases - its an embarrassment for the nation on a whole. 

Thailand, this along with many issues are embarrassing you - its time to grow up, its time for the 'cultural shift' it's time to become a better Thailand, one we can continue to love while at the same time be less critical of. 

Your last paragraph could apply to any country in the world especially the USA....but most others too .

On 12/9/2019 at 12:50 AM, colinneil said:

Well done Peerapong, more people like you needed.

A very large percentage of drivers dont give a rats a++e about disabled parking places, just think i can park there no problem.

I don't blame him, you think the police is going to do anything about it!  Bravo, he made his point and willing to pay for the repairs what is the problem. The story line wrongly sounds like it was parked intentionally? 

Archived