American flees Phuket after dislocating Thai partner’s jaw in jealous rage

snoop1130

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, jesimps said:

I gave your post a "Like" because what you say is true, I don't however condone what this guy did. I don't think the fuzz will be too gentle with him somehow.

So which is it? Police will ignore it or give him what he deserves!      Stupid “Like”.

One thing this American forgets is that his GF is also American born, so not only

can she go after him back in USA , but another thing is that the H*lls Angels

also live in good old California, and could give him a few lumps, bumps or worse

for the right price.

Geezer

If he's back in the USA they'll never deport him for that. She should travel home and file charges there for assault and battery. 

Sounds like he is a Muay Thai fighter as he hit her with his elbow. 

I've known a few falangs who got into it and every one of them was 2 steps from being an out of control animal. 

Why would any woman want to be involved with one is beyond me.

13 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Assaults happen all over Thailand everyday...if these were not foreigners...particularly Americans...they would largely be ignored by police and press...

So tell why I watch, not from time to time, but every single day, the stories of those assaults all over Thailand on Thai TV? 

In fact it never stops like a TV show with an episode every day

So you have to review your comment... unless ???? in this case it's hopeless and I'm sorry for bothering you this was not my intention, I just wanted to restore the truth ????

14 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

“Ms Saechin explained that Mr Cash Brizuela became jealous after she had leaned in too close to talk to their taxi driver because a voice translation app didn’t work...."

After a 5 years relationship this was enough to hit her in the face.

Well, I guess the relationship is ended now.

His visa should be cancelled  such violent actions should not be tollerated. 

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

There's no way someone is going to be extradited over a domestic assault case involving relatively minor injuries.

She needs to pursue him through the American courts. (palimony?)

The Thai Government has the right to cancel his visa,

12 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Don't get me wrong here, but if you are going to assault someone at least make it someone that cannot follow you back to your home country easily!

Assuming he is on a visit visa he will have to fly home to face the music soon any way, and if long term visa just refuse the next or cancel it, forcing him home again to face the Mrs.

A few grand fine here, or even a a while in the pokey, will be nothing to what the USA courts and their 'blame claim' culture will do to him in a divorce or g/f split

A couple of points....
he has already left Thailand as reported in the post...
As the offence took place in Thailand he can only be taken to court in Thailand.. the USA courts can do nothing.

What a high level of insecurity in this fool.

She lives in USA and has an American mate for 5 years, yet he imagines she will throw this away for a thai taxi driver she’s known for 10 minutes??? What a dummkopf!

Yes, bring him back and let him see a 30 foot cell with 100 thai men in it. 

This kind of assault is a common occurence by Thai men toward their partners with very little done about it by the Thai authorities. So why on earth are they tracking this guy down, issuing arrest warrants and creating a huge deal out of it this time? Well guess what, it's because he's a foreigner.

Still waiting for the first crook to be arrested over the infamous jet ski assaults, extortions.....

28 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

A couple of points....
he has already left Thailand as reported in the post...
As the offence took place in Thailand he can only be taken to court in Thailand.. the USA courts can do nothing.

That is incorrect.

That woman has 2 options.

1. File charges here for assault.

The guy will be extradited and face jail time in thailand.

2. File charges in the US and he will be tried there, because the same offense is punishable under US law.

Only offenses that are not punishable in the US cannot be tried there when committed abroad.

12 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

"American-born Thai Teresa Fahm Saechin, 26"  

So I would be an American-born Scotch, Irish, English then?   

Not likely. But an Italian would probably be called an Italian American especially if it was a news story that happened in Italy. U.S. culture around race and ethnicity is specific and complex. New immigrant groups came and they weren't originally seen as "white" and then later they were. 

2 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

They both live in California, lots of those in California are not citizens.

He may have brought her on vacation to Thailand just to pop her in the mouth, he knows he can't do it and get away with it in California. She better see a good lawyer once back in America (and a good oral surgeon) because there may be some laws that let her sue or charge him there. Laws changed after Jonestown but it may just protect politicians.

Well the woman with the Thai background was born in the U.S. so she's a U.S. citizen. It sounds like you are questioning the man because he has a Latino last name? It's actually irrelevant. If he travelled to Thailand he has some kind of legal status, citizen or green card. 

Unless you are defending your own life, or dealing with a drug crazed maniac, I do not think there is ever an excuse for a man to assault a woman. It is just plain cowardice. If you cannot handle your booze, do not drink. If a woman is behaving badly, and out of control, walk away. Plenty more out there, who are far better than the one you just left. Find one who is worthy of your time, effort and money. 

Hope they find this fool, and lock him up, where the other inmates can have some fun with him. My guess, is he will not be nearly as aggressive with his fellow inmates, as he was with his woman. 

Unfortunately justice for the assault can only be obtained in the jurisdiction the crime occurred US courts will not pursue that portion, on the other hand civil courts will be more than happy to take up the matter if she seek to recover damages for medical, travel, lodging expenses, (lost wages from missed time at work) as well as pain and suffering.   

The guy is gutless, a creep, a bum, and every other low life term that comes to mind. 

But this case will never come to court in Thailand or America. The US won’t facilitate extradition for that (small) a case and they won’t prosecute because of logistics and evidence constraints.  As well, the Thais will forget and not pursue it past the initial complaint largely due to the same. 

That’s the way that the world goes ‘round. 

14 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Point being, Thai male dominated culture tends to look away in domestic related assaults...unless it is a foreigner.  Double standard rules in this country.

Domestic violence in many countries. Did you miss all the French protests on the subject recently?

Law enforcement, IMO, don't like getting involved. IME, having twice intervened to stop violence against women, and then been verbally and physically attacked by the 'victim" I can understand why.

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

He needs to be caught, sent back, charged, punished accordingly for his crimes. As should anyone else, Thai or any other nationality whether in Thailand or any other country. 

Right, Thailand won't send murders back to the country they murdered in, but but a foreigner punching his thai girlfriend, yeah sure why not; wait for it; LETS EXTRADITE!    :thumbsup:

The guys a ----, but seriously this is getting ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Right, Thailand won't send murders back to the country they murdered in, but but a foreigner punching his thai girlfriend, yeah sure why not; wait for it; LETS EXTRADITE!    :thumbsup:

The guys a ----, but seriously this is getting ridiculous. 

The girlfriend is American born and therefore as American as the **** who broke her jaw.

Archived