NEED TO WATCH ESPN2..Saturday..0700..??

moontang

2 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

Because you're not paying for it and companies are going after people viewing free content. The chances of it happening here are remote but not impossible..

Well, if I see one case of someone getting dinged by ESPN, I might consider a VPN..until then..not at all worried.  

12 minutes ago, moontang said:

Well, if I see one case of someone getting dinged by ESPN, I might consider a VPN..until then..not at all worried.  

Lots of folks in different countries are being dinged but they tend to go after the app creators etc. There have been cases where they've gone after individual users with threats and fines (Canada/US) but the likelihood of it happening here would be remote unless extreme pressure was applied. I use a vpn for that very remote possibility..  

20 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

Lots of folks in different countries are being dinged but they tend to go after the app creators etc. There have been cases where they've gone after individual users with threats and fines (Canada/US) but the likelihood of it happening here would be remote unless extreme pressure was applied. I use a vpn for that very remote possibility..  

Wouldn't surprise me if the big ISPs, like Verizon and Comcast block it to their subscribers.  Have you used it on a smart TV?

5 minutes ago, moontang said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the big ISPs, like Verizon and Comcast block it to their subscribers.  Have you used it on a smart TV?

I use it on my tv with a firestick and once in a while get a notice of they've discovered the illicit use and then it has to be restarted, and then good like nothing happened. Is it not the mobile app you're allowed to use when you have a subscription/cable to this service and you're not in your home?

Archived