BANGKOK
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak

Makes reasonable sense to me .

Low flush toilets use less water , but sometimes the toilet needs to be flushed numerous times for the toilet to flush and thus low flush toilets  use more water .

Is there anything else to this story ?

• Haha 1

When I read the thread title, I assumed that the president meant that the toilet seats were too weak for fat people. My mistake.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Makes reasonable sense to me .

Low flush toilets use less water , but sometimes the toilet needs to be flushed numerous times for the toilet to flush and thus low flush toilets  use more water .

Is there anything else to this story ?

In Europe we use a toilet brush.

Saves flushing numerous times.

I believe this might be a EU regulation - but if the president wants to take back control, so be it.

Well I'm no expert on this but I recall having the experience in California of having an older full flow toilet that I eventually needed to replace with a low flow one due to strict government regulations. I bought one with some kind of pressurized technology. One flush! But on cheaper models, I guess it could be a problem. Not sure that this is going to be a top campaign issue. 

• Haha 1

Who a s¥¥¥ what he thinks about low flow, just another deflection by him try to stop the public knowing he is incapable. 

Back to toilet matters, probably a lot of extra flushes are because Americans haven't discovered the bum gun! Poor dirty bummed dears. 

• Like 1