Almond Milk Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 1 Litre not sold anymore ?

gamesgplayemail

hello,

do you know why Almond Milk Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 1 Litre is not sold anymore ?

I can find only the small packs at 711, but no more big bottle at any supermarket.

Sad, because it was the only fairly priced almond milk, as all other brands are either too expensive or taste like $hit.

Anybody has seen 1l almond breeze (unsweetened) lately ?  thank you.

image.jpeg.fb29d30a31795ec87a3d3d46cc4dc257.jpeg

I hear you. In my area it was a staple at Makro and Tops. But now it has disappeared from both stores for some time. A substitute I can find sometimes is sunkist pistachio milk which is as good or better than the blue diamond almond. Note the blue diamond is sold on lazada.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:59 PM, marin said:

Health reasons, ie: Lactose intolerant is just one reason. Why so closed minded with a nick like sensei?

Because LACTOSE free Milk is available everywhere. Sensei is lactose intolerant too and lactose free milk is the real deal 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:24 AM, canopy said:

I hear you. In my area it was a staple at Makro and Tops. But now it has disappeared from both stores for some time. A substitute I can find sometimes is sunkist pistachio milk which is as good or better than the blue diamond almond. Note the blue diamond is sold on lazada.

The problem is that blue diamond is the only good alternative to mix with coffee. Because it taste like real milk / water.

I tested all milks even other more expensive brand of almond, and they all have a special taste.

On lazada 1l bottle is sold 200 thb by a greedy seller, but in shops it usually cost 80 thb.

Archived