Jump to content
BANGKOK
gamesgplayemail

Almond Milk Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 1 Litre not sold anymore ?

Recommended Posts

hello,

 

do you know why Almond Milk Blue Diamond Almond Breeze 1 Litre is not sold anymore ?

I can find only the small packs at 711, but no more big bottle at any supermarket.

Sad, because it was the only fairly priced almond milk, as all other brands are either too expensive or taste like $hit.

 

Anybody has seen 1l almond breeze (unsweetened) lately ?  thank you.

 

 

image.jpeg.fb29d30a31795ec87a3d3d46cc4dc257.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My local Big C has it in stock and online for 99 baht. I prefer the 137 brand for 112 baht. It has higher amounts of nutritional vitamins, especially B group. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Animals make milk. These animals include water buffalo, goat, sheep, camel, donkey, horse, reindeer and yak.

Seriously, why Almond?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sensei said:

Seriously, why Almond?

Health reasons, ie: Lactose intolerant is just one reason. Why so closed minded with a nick like sensei?

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too am lactose intolerant. But, the brown rice milk sold here is delicious. And unsweetened. Only 45 baht per liter. Also, they are now selling Pistachio milk. The flavor blows away the almond milk, which taste like water to me, because it is about 95% water. 

IMG_9608.jpg

IMG_9610.jpg

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Anybody has seen 1l almond breeze (unsweetened) lately ?  thank you.

every day at:

Gourmet Market (Bangkok, Hua Hin)

Villa Market all stores.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you. In my area it was a staple at Makro and Tops. But now it has disappeared from both stores for some time. A substitute I can find sometimes is sunkist pistachio milk which is as good or better than the blue diamond almond. Note the blue diamond is sold on lazada.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2019 at 1:59 PM, marin said:

Health reasons, ie: Lactose intolerant is just one reason. Why so closed minded with a nick like sensei?

Because LACTOSE free Milk is available everywhere. Sensei is lactose intolerant too and lactose free milk is the real deal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sensei said:

Because LACTOSE free Milk is available everywhere. Sensei is lactose intolerant too and lactose free milk is the real deal 

Milk from mammals and almond "milk" both are delicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 7:24 AM, canopy said:

I hear you. In my area it was a staple at Makro and Tops. But now it has disappeared from both stores for some time. A substitute I can find sometimes is sunkist pistachio milk which is as good or better than the blue diamond almond. Note the blue diamond is sold on lazada.

 

 

The problem is that blue diamond is the only good alternative to mix with coffee. Because it taste like real milk / water.

I tested all milks even other more expensive brand of almond, and they all have a special taste.

On lazada 1l bottle is sold 200 thb by a greedy seller, but in shops it usually cost 80 thb.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...