British serial rapist Joseph McCann given 33 life sentences

webfact

Just now, sanemax said:

What if he was homosexual and thus he would enjoy the experience ?

If he was homosexual he would not had being raping women. but I guess after a while he could learn to like it. At that time it should stop.

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

If he was homosexual he would not had being raping women. but I guess after a while he could learn to like it. At that time it should stop.

OK, so everytime after he had been raped, you would ask him whether he enjoyed it or not and if he said that he did enjoy it, you would make the rapes stop ?

How could you tell whether he was bring honest or not ?

If he was enjoying them, hes hardly going to say that he isnt enjoying them, because they would get stopped?

Just now, sanemax said:

OK, so everytime after he had been raped, you would ask him whether he enjoyed it or not and if he said that he did enjoy it, you would make the rapes stop ?

How could you tell whether he was bring honest or not ?

If he was enjoying them, hes hardly going to say that he isnt enjoying them, because they would get stopped?

They should ask him and make sure when he answered that he did not have his fingers crossed,

He is from a diddycoit tribe. He and his family terrorised a whole in Estate in Beswick, Manchester. He was first in trouble with the law when he was ten. Such is the incompetence of the British probation service he was allowed out of prison early. On his final rape rampage he evaded capture because he was helped by a traveller/ gypsy network.

4 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

He is from a diddycoit tribe. He and his family terrorised a whole in Estate in Berwick, Manchester. He was first in trouble with the law when he was ten. Such is the incompetence of the British probation service he was allowed out of prison early. On his final rape rampage he evaded capture because he was helped by a traveller/ gypsy network.

Beswick 

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

What if he was homosexual and thus he would enjoy the experience ?

This comment indicates an absence of knowledge or understanding of sexual relationships so let me explain: being raped is not an enjoyable experience whatever your sexual orientation. Logically your crass, thoughtless comment suggests that heterosexual women enjoy being raped. They do not.

28 minutes ago, billd766 said:

So why aren't everybodys children like this?

Mine aren't, nor are anybody elses children that I know of.

If it is as a result of poor parenting, how many generations back do you go?

Personally I don't give a rats arrrrrz if he dies in jail or even how he dies.

Good comment, I myself got raped twice at an young age I don't go along

and rape some one else.

12 hours ago, Tug said:

Oh I’m sure his fellow prisoners will take care of him they don’t like child rapists 

I doubt it as he comes from an Irish traveller family. The gypsy clans look after their own and have no fear of the law or any other criminals inside or outside of prison.

17 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

This comment indicates an absence of knowledge or understanding of sexual relationships so let me explain: being raped is not an enjoyable experience whatever your sexual orientation. Logically your crass, thoughtless comment suggests that heterosexual women enjoy being raped. They do not.

I was speaking about this situation .

If the rapist in this story was bi-sexual and thus enjoyed anal sex , raping him as a punishment wouldnt really be a punishment and may be counter productive 

Just now, sanemax said:

I was speaking about this situation .

If the rapist in this story was bi-sexual and thus enjoyed anal sex , raping him as a punishment wouldnt really be a punishment and may be counter productive 

So women that like vaginal sex actually enjoy being raped?

20 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No one has said that or implied that .

Do stick to the topic and subject and stop making scenarios up that have no connection with the topic

Okay, sorry. I thought you implied a bisexual that enjoys anal sex would enjoy being raped in prison, my bad.

What did you mean? 

8 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Okay, sorry. I thought you implied a bisexual that enjoys anal sex would enjoy being raped in prison, my bad.

What did you mean? 

That is what I did mean .

I also didnt say "would" , I meant that he could do .

Some people like the rough stuff , S/M and things .

We are also talking about males and not females 

2 hours ago, torturedsole said:

Don't shoot the messenger.  

Personally I would have him put down like a rabid dog, but that is not PC nowadays. It is cheaper and more humane than what he did but that would affect his human rights and would be a cruel and unusual punishment.

My answer is what about the human rights of the 37 victims? He obviously didn't care about their rights so why should anybody care about his?

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

That is what I did mean .

I also didnt say "would" , I meant that he could do .

Some people like the rough stuff , S/M and things .

We are also talking about males and not females 

So would women that “...like the rough stuff...” enjoy being raped?

As I understand it, gender is fluid, and there is no significant difference between men and women. 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:30 PM, Krataiboy said:

I would have thought one Usman Kahn was more than enough. Lock him up and throw away the key. 

Locking him up, throwing away the key = keeping him alive for interviews for the purposes listed in my original post. I’m glad we agree on this.  

Archived