Krabi video: Hunt on for out of control foreigner

webfact

Krabi video: Hunt on for out of control foreigner 

1pm.jpg
Thai caption: Hunt for Hothead Farang

Immigration police and Krabi Muang district officers are hunting a foreigner after two attacks on property in the area.

The same man - a tall slim westerner - is believed to be responsible. 

Officers met and reviewed CCTV footage with Janthara, 55, the owner of the Phan Kham Khasong company in Soi Jaokhun, Paknam. 

A man had thrown a beer bottle at her window. 

1pm2.jpg
Picture: 77kaoded

Three hundred meters away a person believed to be the same man vaulted a fence and used a wicker chair to attack a luxury car. A BMW Series 3 had damage to its windshield and hood. 

This attack occurred first on Sunday said 77kaoded

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-10

Full Moon Party, Zip Line Ride, <deleted> from Ladyboy (you were drunk and didn't realise until afterwards) Bit of Vandalism......boxes ticked.

Time to go home to "Farangland" and tell your mates all about it.

They'll be booking their own flights to the "Thailand Experience" in no time at all.

"How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such people in it!"

The Tempest, William Shakespeare.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:34 PM, AgMech Cowboy said:

Maybe white men really are becoming more like terrorist. ????????????????

Lol - Yep i wish terrorism was defined by and limited to throwing a chair at a car. The world would be a much, much better place. 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, Matzzon said:

And another representative for that foreigners is doing his job. Yeah, why does Thai people start to react?

Yes but Thailand is pushin it. In my city which has tourists behaving badly too, you rarely hear about it. Nothing like how they promote it here.

Perhaps as Thai Tourism dries up, and we stand at the cusp of one of the worst High Seasons in recent memory. Maybe its a good thing to play up the evil psychotic criminal tourist/foreigner angle.  'Your livelihood might be tanking, but at least we don't have these lowlife savages amongst us. It's all good!'

5 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Yes but Thailand is pushin it. In my city which has tourists behaving badly too, you rarely hear about it. Nothing like how they promote it here.

Perhaps as Thai Tourism dries up, and we stand at the cusp of one of the worst High Seasons in recent memory. Maybe its a good thing to play up the evil psychotic criminal tourist/foreigner angle.  'Your livelihood might be tanking, but at least we don't have these lowlife savages amongst us. It's all good!'

Indeed, Thais snatching gold and bags from tourists and will review CCTV but foreigner throws a bottle and manhunt is on????

39 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

That´s would have been a good way of thinking, but unforunately you are posting this in a sarcastic way. 

Yes, the Thai people do not need this, and they are fighters that will always find something else to do for get their livelihood.

37 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That´s would have been a good way of thinking, but unforunately you are posting this in a sarcastic way. 

Yes, the Thai people do not need this, and they are fighters that will always find something else to do for get their livelihood.

Earth calling planet Mayzzon, anyone there ?

thai are fighters ?????????????

laziest people I have come across, who would do as little as possible and wait for hand outs 

That "westerner" that could be as well middle eastern, turkish or russian ???? 

Not that it matters, and it could totally be a westernerner, but holy fak are they fast to judge based on a <deleted>ty photo.

Reminds me of the stolen bicycle from a westerner where they found out the westerner is a thai.

Sometimes it's just better to <deleted>, how this <deleted> even makes it into a "newspaper" is beyond me.

8 hours ago, BestB said:

Yes, would not want to disturb your perfect little bubble ????

It´s far from perfect. I still have your meaningless quotes to deal with.

If you have another opinion, then voice that one, and do not put your focus on me and my world.

8 hours ago, BestB said:

Earth calling planet Mayzzon, anyone there ?

thai are fighters ?????????????

laziest people I have come across, who would do as little as possible and wait for hand outs 

Is that so? Just take a look at the good old USA. Here we have the food stamps and the social services in all it´s glory. Used by lazy bums, just because they can get money when they not work too. After that they go home and make a couple of babies more so they can get even more. 

In Thailand, they not have this. Here they all know they have to take care of the situation themselfs. They actually manage to do that very good. And here you are coming posting that they are lazy people waiting for handouts.

I really hope you are american in this instance, because then I want you to explain that the description above doesn´t say that they are the ones waiting for handouts and are lazy bums. In Thailand that does not exist.

32 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Is that so? Just take a look at the good old USA. Here we have the food stamps and the social services in all it´s glory. Used by lazy bums, just because they can get money when they not work too. After that they go home and make a couple of babies more so they can get even more. 

In Thailand, they not have this. Here they all know they have to take care of the situation themselfs. They actually manage to do that very good. And here you are coming posting that they are lazy people waiting for handouts.

I really hope you are american in this instance, because then I want you to explain that the description above doesn´t say that they are the ones waiting for handouts and are lazy bums. In Thailand that does not exist.

It is so and why look at USA or anywhere else.

Earth to Planet Matzzon, we discussing Thailand not some other country and your silly statement which clearly shows lack of any knowledge about Thailand, Thai culture or Thai people

41 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

It´s far from perfect. I still have your meaningless quotes to deal with.

If you have another opinion, then voice that one, and do not put your focus on me and my world.

Oh yes so sorry to be a bother, after all in your busy day of doing nothing, such nuisance must be annoying

Archived