Problem farang in Chiang Mai: American's in custody and will be deported

webfact

6 hours ago, racket said:

I don’t know what to say. Deport him and ban for at least 500 years so that his children won’t step foot here either. 

I seriously doubt this guy would ever find a willing partner to be the mother of his children. If he did manage to impregnate a woman, he's a strong case for pro-abortion advocates.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gjoo888 said:

I seriously doubt this guy would ever find a willing partner to be the mother of his children. If he did manage to impregnate a woman, he's a strong case for pro-abortion advocates.

Haha, I read that he has Thai children.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

He blamed being very drunk on the mailbox attack.

I see...

And who does he blame for getting very drunk?

Blame alcohol, that somebody forced him to drink?

I guess the real common denominator is that he is an idiot. Blame that, then:

"I blame my idiocy on being an idiot."

2 hours ago, Sergeant said:

Here is a very good example that the Thai Police do their job that immigration always wanting to get evolved with foreigners living in Thailand. Outstanding Police with out the TM 30.

Job well done and Thank you.

Was he "living in Thailand?" 

Curious to know his back story 

2 hours ago, malibukid said:

Americans have no heart and simply do not want to pay for the homeless and the mentally ill who live on the streets. 

Have you tried any of the Salvation Army shelters or your local Sikh temple? They might be able to help you.

you're all hypocrites, every farang knows McDonald's is causing Thais to be obese and lazy.

The man goes after Ronald himself, attacking him violently and risks himself and this is how you thank him?

If that wasn't enough, he sees you're all using emails, so he goes out there, risks his life (again) attacking

an old-school mailbox - is this how you thank him?

At least in America some one is going to appreciate this form of bravery, who knows, he might even get his own talk show!

i would not be surprised if it is Americans condemning this guy, wishing the worst on his life.....as they act in bad behavior while not getting caught.  before you spew all this negative hate, just think for a second and realize you are only being hateful because that is your life.  i suggest a change.  

1 minute ago, Ventenio said:

i would not be surprised if it is Americans condemning this guy, wishing the worst on his life.....as they act in bad behavior while not getting caught.  before you spew all this negative hate, just think for a second and realize you are only being hateful because that is your life.  i suggest a change.  

So you believe that everybody else is wrong and you are right.

Perhaps he needs some TLC.

Why don't YOU take him and look after him.

That would be a change for the better for the both of you.

39 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

Most of the comments are pretty civil so you might want to come down off of your pedestal.

10 hours ago, elektrified said:

Good news!

Maybe give him an injection of Haldol or something before he boards the plane! I would not want to be on a plane with this guy unless he was restrained in a straitjacket. Also he has a habit of spitting at people which is a concern.

No less than 100 mg please....

I find it strange, that they Swoop on a guy for a 5 Day overstay.

But allow this Clown to cause trouble and appear on front page news for weeks.

Is he being paid to supply Negative Falang News ?

If so by who ?

Need to dig into this guys History, says he Has Thai Kids, Who is he connected to ?

RE - Niyom told CM 108 that 13,000 baht damage had been caused

* Hmm, a cost of 13000thb to raise it back up could be just as challenging to justify as a 50000thb strip in the paintwork of a jet-ski .... ????

The justification seems to come through the use of replacement cost no matter how small the damage is - welcome to LRC (The Land of Replacement Cost) ...

EDIT - and prior to arrest me ... :whistling:

this is not to justify the vandalism, but only to point out the general madness about and around cost estimates set up against the real extent of damage ... :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Docno said:

Wouldn't want to be the unfortunate passenger(s) who have to sit next to him on the flight home or the cabin crew who have to deal with him. That's going to be one lonnnnnnng flight....  

Maybe somebody who actually knows can explain the logistics of deportation in a case like this. 

Will he be incarcerated until either he or friends/family can pay for the airfare home?  As I understand it, The US Govt. has no interest in importing it's own felonious citizens and will not participate in payment unless their are active warrants for his arrest in the USA.

Is this one of those cases where he can only be sent home on a US flag carrier?  AFAIK, no US flag airlines currently fly into Thailand. 

Will he be delivered to the outbound aircraft in cuffs?  Do airlines have protocols for potentially psychotic or violent deportees? 

When He arrives will US police be waiting for him or in the absence of local criminal charges, will he just be stamped in with "Welcome home.  Have a nice day." 

Archived