Problem farang in Chiang Mai: American's in custody and will be deported

webfact

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I am an American, I am greatly embarrassed. This despicable POS should be thrown in  Thai prison for at least a year before being deported. People like him are the reason we all get the reputation of being the "Ugly American". 

11 hours ago, Thian said:

I doubt if the mailbox was damaged, it wasn't mounted properly anyway....

Your Honor they should have mounted it properly and this whole mess probably had less opportunity to happen. He also was intoxicated.

Thank you, judge.

6 hours ago, malibukid said:

or in Jail.  Americans have no heart and simply do not want to pay for the homeless and the mentally ill who live on the streets.  riches country in the world.  shame on America.  let jesus save him, lol

America is Gattaca. Only those with premium genetics are taken care of. We don't want invalids. We only want Jerome the Metronomes. Bottom line is you shouldn't be allowed into America if your IQ is below 140 and you can't break a 5 minute mile under the age of 60. Trump is slowly making Gattaca a reality. #MAGA 

11 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Well he is going to get what he asked for,to get deported, 

spare a thought for those that are going to have to

travel on the plane with him.

regards worgeordie

I'm sure your regards will sweeten the blow. 

I think it's obvious that this man has a mental problem and probably left his prescibed medicine in the US. I've experiebced this before in PNG when we had to return a fellow back to Australia. He snuck through the recruitment process without revealing he was a schizophrenic.

I wish him well and hope his problems are dealt with in a humane manner back in America. Brain tumours, drugs, alcohol and mental issues can cause erratic behavior, some of which is manifested in words by some TVF posters.

22 hours ago, racket said:

I don’t know what to say. Deport him and ban for at least 500 years so that his children won’t step foot here either. 

I doubt his having any kids in the future will be a problem, what sane woman would get in bed with that gorilla..

On 12/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, IAMHERE said:

Sure hope somebody informs the airplane crew to not feed this guy alcohol on the flight. 

If it is Air Thai they will in my experience, keep giving alcohol to a very annoying drunk passenger (on boarding) sitting next to you, no mater how much you ask the cabin crew not to. i spent the flight on a fold down seat near the galley, the reason i will NEVER fly with them again, unless it was the only flight left in this universe.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:22 PM, noone223 said:

you're all hypocrites, every farang knows McDonald's is causing Thais to be obese and lazy.

The man goes after Ronald himself, attacking him violently and risks himself and this is how you thank him?

If that wasn't enough, he sees you're all using emails, so he goes out there, risks his life (again) attacking

an old-school mailbox - is this how you thank him?

At least in America some one is going to appreciate this form of bravery, who knows, he might even get his own talk show!

He could become one of Chumpy's advisers.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:52 AM, Kurtf said:

Since I am an American, I am greatly embarrassed. This despicable POS should be thrown in  Thai prison for at least a year before being deported. People like him are the reason we all get the reputation of being the "Ugly American". 

The chap is quite clearly mentally unbalanced and the sooner he returns to his homeland for treatment the better.

Meanwhile,other people who are as equally mentally unbalanced and addicted to calling the mentally ill "POS" remain free to roam on social media.

You people got the reputation of being "Ugly Americans" long before this fellow turned up and your post has just been added to the very long list.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, worgeordie said:

Well he is going to get what he asked for,to get deported, 

spare a thought for those that are going to have to

travel on the plane with him.

regards worgeordie

Once deported, not fit to travel in the same cabin as normal people. He should be strapped to the wing, no oxygen tank, same clothes he has on in pictures here. Problem solved.

He blamed being very drunk on the mailbox attack ...............................

I dislike big that kind of person without hearing any more . Met a few but too few to mention over the years.  Get legless , start talking absolute nonsense , start giggling that is ok , fall asleep fine . But drink making someone violent , just hate it.

7 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

He blamed being very drunk on the mailbox attack ...............................

I dislike big that kind of person without hearing any more . Met a few but too few to mention over the years.  Get legless , start talking absolute nonsense , start giggling that is ok , fall asleep fine . But drink making someone violent , just hate it.

The chap is,quite clearly,mentally ill.

This was covered very reasonably on this thread in the first few pages.Whether he is treating himself thru' alcohol or other drugs (the usual unsuccessful option) ..he needs to be returned home for a proper Mental State Examination (MSE) and treatment.

I hope that he gets home safely and is well treated upon his return as he is hardly a one man crime wave.

Archived