Valve for black water pipe?

mran66

I would need to add a valve into my black pvc water supply line (after meter). Was looking from hardware stores but did not see anything of this type at all. Current installation has 90deg angle extensions and a T-branch with insert-and-screw-to-tighten installation.

Anybody know if valve units of same type would be available from somewhere? Basically would expect to look a bit like the T piece, just with inlet and outlet and the valve screw in the third direction? 

Or any alternative solutions for (compact) valve installation to this pipe? Possible to glue blue pvc parts with the applicable glue to this black pipe? Or how? 

Based in pattaya. 

20191210_114714.jpg

17 hours ago, RideJocky said:

You mean the compression fittings on irrigation pipe? Not sure about Pattaya but pretty sure Global House has a bunch of that stuff.

Thanks - yes the compression fittings.

I saw some fittings for irrigation pipes on watsadu (recall had some green color in addition to black) but thought they were for low pressure application, not pressurized water line.  My need I just next to water meter in feed line to my house. Irrigation parts looked a bit different, but maybe could be good enough and fit

Maybe I should actually go and ask if they good for this purpose and see if they have valves.

2 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:

Global, Hardware House or a local HDPE supply store will have a complete valve or male adaptors for your valve of choice.

Adaptors with separate metal gate or ball valve is the best solution.

HDP pipe supply Pattaya here - https://tinyurl.com/yx8bl4pg

adapter.jpg.a50c6dd9ac74bfd44d8c263c9304f806.jpg

download.jpg.c80af4988fa69ce6a9a95c528bd96bfd.jpg

Thanks - can u send a map link, this link leads to street view and I am stupid enough not to get it back to map view... 

Archived