Meeting a girl in a bar: David and Annie buck the trend but now US man denies that happened

webfact

Meeting a girl in a bar: David and Annie buck the trend but now US man denies that happened

fgfdhh.JPG.b6585d16723ab2b3070d4780e5179ad5.jpg

It is often said in Thailand that you can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl. 

Bucking the trend in this matter are US reality TV stars David and Annie Tobrowsky who are still together after years. 

David met Annie while she was singing in a bar next to where he was out with his friends, claimed US showbiz media

Love blossomed and they got married in Bangkok before returning to Kentucky. 

There they became stars of "90 Day Fiance" and are set to have a show devoted to their story according to US showbiz media. 

However, Thaivisa in an exclusive interview on Tuesday, has discovered that David claims that his bride never worked in a bar. 

He met her in Pattaya.

He told us on Line: "She was never a bar girl.

"We met through a personal friend a travel agent.

"When she was younger she sang country music at festivals. 

"We met when she went to get her ticket to go home and I was changing my flight back to China. I used to teach in China. 

Pressed as to where exactly he had met Annie he said that it was at a travel agency on 2nd Road in Pattaya. 

He said they had been on three reality shows now - 90 Day Fiance, 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After and 90 Day Fiance Pillow Talk. 

David declined to say how much him and Annie have earned on the shows saying it was a contractual issue. 

He said he also has a job working with a US company with interests in SE Asia while Annie teaches Thai Cooking and Catering. 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-10

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man who met his Thai wife outside a bar doesn't tell the world he met her in a bar.

His adult children have said he hired prostitutes in the USA even before he ever "discovered" Thailand.

Annie bears all the hallmarks of a bargirl -- the tattoos, the bar girl English, the dowry-demanding Isaan family, and her comfort level in a Pattaya beer bar during their joint bachelor/bachelorette party.

I absolutely believe he met her in Pattaya.

I don't believe it was in a travel agency or a karaoke bar.

the fact that she is more worried about money when she says she came from a poor village says it all, when you actually love someone it is not because of money, she is uneducated, poor, worked in a bar but is upset because he isnt rich. Really have to wonder if his little head is running the show and its just one big ego boost to have a very young wife, her attitude in the video would have turned me right off straight away

First off I’m pleased to see I’m not the only one that gets a giggle and sometimes a shake of the head in disbelief at 90 Day fiancé and pillow talk etc.

Secondly who gives a flying boom boom so long as they’re content in their relationship for f’sake let them be. ????

27 minutes ago, seajae said:

the fact that she is more worried about money when she says she came from a poor village says it all, when you actually love someone it is not because of money, she is uneducated, poor, worked in a bar but is upset because he isnt rich. Really have to wonder if his little head is running the show and its just one big ego boost to have a very young wife, her attitude in the video would have turned me right off straight away

Give her the sack ,go get new one that appreciates him as a person rather worrying about what money & gold she can get.   ( GOLD DIGGER)

13 minutes ago, Lethal said:

Rule #1. Don’t marry bar girls 

Given the choice why would anyone marry a tart who has had 100's of strangers through her? People say some Thai blokes lack judgement, but they would not touch one as far as marriage goes.

7 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

100's

That's like a new, not very pretty girl in her first 6 months.  The real number would be in the 1,000s.

Separately, in the video he says that the dowry is important to prove that he can take care of his wife.  Wrong, it is to prove he is willing and able to take care of her family.

16 hours ago, nev said:

Everybody has a past it is what you do and achieve in the future and present  that counts. 

I agree with you - but not on TV it isn't - many here want to sneer at you because they can't maintain a relationship themselves. 

Here, or back in the country they came from. They are the losers. The moan brigade.

Archived