Meeting a girl in a bar: David and Annie buck the trend but now US man denies that happened

webfact

Back in Oz a while back I saw him and her on the 90day show.  He seemed like a deadbeat....

So wouldn't look out of place in Pattaya.  She didn't seeM special to me.   But each to their own. But as a rodeo ride she maybe bucking good whilst Dave is just bucking horse Kee. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/10/2019 at 10:31 PM, digibum said:

Has anybody even watched this show?  It's a disaster, for sure, but, at the same time, I've seen constant news stories about how the producers have manipulated the show.  For instance, when David's buddy comes to see them in Bangkok and he offers to let them stay with him back in the US as long as Annie can give him massages, he says the producers told him to ask that and they kept asking him to repeat the request. 

If you can, try to dig up a US tv show called unReal, it ran for 3 seasons.  It's a regular tv show with actors, a script etc but it is about the making of a fictional reality show, which I think is based on "The Bachelor."  They do stuff like turning the contestants against each other, and setting things up, like putting something in someone's food so they'll <deleted> their pants while on tv.

Archived