Bangkok - tank bag for Honda CRF250L.

shadowofacloud

Hi All,

I need to buy a tank bag for a CRF250. Due to seat configuration the ones with magnets won't fit, so it needs to be the one with straps. I've asked in a few shops in the neighborhood (Sukh 71), but none have it. One of the owners suggested I go to the Pratunam market.

Is this market any good for bike accessories? Any other suggestions? Lazada is not an option this time, as I would like to buy it tomorrow.

thanks.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:26 PM, shadowofacloud said:

I need to buy a tank bag for a CRF250. Due to seat configuration the ones with magnets won't fit,

I know you said you needed it right now...but if you can't find a good solution order an Ogio one...friend has one on his CRF250L and the magnets hold it on fine

Here's a link to Revzilla...but I'm sure you can find them on Evil Bay

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/ogio-super-mini-tanker-tank-bag

post-327736-0-75114200-1397305322.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 3:01 PM, CharlieH said:

Always felt the crossbody type was easier and better than the hip bag.

Contrary to my earlier doubts, the crossbody bag is really great - thanks for the advice.

Got it by accident, really. Went to some kind of a military uniform shop in Nan looking for a hip bag and one of the shoulder bags caught my eye. Tried it on and it stayed on ????. Tested in battle for the last 10 days or so - works great, big enough to fit my bulky dslr and related paraphernalia.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:25 AM, Neilly said:

I know you said you needed it right now...but if you can't find a good solution order an Ogio one...friend has one on his CRF250L and the magnets hold it on fine

Thanks! I am currently sold on the crossbody bag, but may give it a try at some point.

Archived