'Green farang seeking female advice

Carrick

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Thailand it is the same like in your home country, sometimes it goes well for a while, and then you drift apart.
So, remember the good times, draw a line under those memories and move on with your life.
Never understood why someone would be running after some "beloved" after being, obviously, turned down.
oh, and fine-tune your receiver, go different wave band. 

as I said before: 
recommend to go on a Thai Language course at a University. You will be amazed how many charming, intelligent, unmarried or divorced ladies there are out there, ???? and rather a lot of them with good figures and great looks.

Good luck with moving on and,
with working hard on a relation with someone you like, to create a happy life.

23 hours ago, Sheryl said:

No actually this one is different.

Met a girl, liked her more than she liked him, asked her to be exclusive she said no and since then has been avoiding him. 

But he doesn't get the message and keeps pursuing her leading to more direct rebuffs.

OP: she is making it clear it is over. Move on. 

I wouldn't bother pandering to the cliff notes crowd. You'll be here all night. 

23 hours ago, Nakmuay887 said:

What were your relationships like in your home country?

Serious question 

I don't particularly like the term "great question" but yours is, folks who get screwed up with relationships here invariable have a history of poor relationships or in some cases they have never been in a relationship as they lack the people skills required.

The thing is, we fall in lust with these pretty creatures. 

Try the new FB app for dating. 

There are some quality ladies and gentlemen, usually with government jobs. 

I took my lady from a bar.

Cashier. Err, right. 

Which doesn't mean anything. 

She worked soi 22 Sukhumvit previously. 

Issan background or Buriram,  and well you have a recipe for heartbreak. 

Not all, but many. 

They come for the money. 

Mentality is, "its just a <deleted> for money, not mean anything, can do"

Not do with friends,  just customers..

You don't lose your girlfriend, you just lose your turn. 

FB_IMG_1537216187528.jpg

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Are you overweight, have tattoos, a not very thick wallet?

Maybe you should be asking the OP that, he's the one being rejected by the ladies.

Everytime I see your user name it reminds of a Lass that featured in a soft core mens magazine in Australia a few years back !!

79333134_10157310238837740_3773800171708

On 12/10/2019 at 5:59 PM, Sheryl said:

No actually this one is different.

Met a girl, liked her more than she liked him, asked her to be exclusive she said no and since then has been avoiding him. 

But he doesn't get the message and keeps pursuing her leading to more direct rebuffs.

OP: she is making it clear it is over. Move on. 

Sheryl..... You actually responded. I'm somewhat surprised you would read this type of post let alone respond. You must be bored.

4 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Maybe you should be asking the OP that, he's the one being rejected by the ladies.

Everytime I see your user name it reminds of a Lass that featured in a soft core mens magazine in Australia a few years back !!

I thought It was the OP I was asking, there was a mix up somewhere.:sorry:

She just looks for fun. Where ever feels better she will be there and she won’t hesitate to try some new faces who pay for more fun nights, but you can not own her. She does not belong to one and she will be around as long as it is fun. She leaves as soon as things become boring and nights repeat. I have met some of the same kind in both LA and Bangkok. 

Romantic relationship is meaningless to this kind. 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:36 PM, Carrick said:

Earlier this year I met a 26 yo girl, originally from Isaan and previously a nightclub hostess and now works in sales @ an office. Very charming, pretty, smart and a funny, western sense of humour. My mates warned me from any girl that worked in clubs @ Sukhumvit but I thought I’d follow my gut....

.........From penning this out I can see the writing is on the wall, as much as I adore the girl no point continuing down a one-way street. For future reference can I ask the members is the above a cultural thing or just or perhaps me being too stupid to understand I was perhaps a GIK when I wanted more?

I'm a little clueless but hopefully I have explained properly (only my side of the story of course). My mates tell me best thing is to leave it, good to have off my chest and know for next time. Thanks for reading...

#facepalm

Your mate seems to be a wise guy

with good advices, you should listen to him more

You are welcome

On 12/10/2019 at 11:03 AM, Nakmuay887 said:

What were your relationships like in your home country?

Serious question 

at best few and far. probably … none.. he'll get on well here, don't forget the ATM card, sky's the limit. ( 1500 baht should be your limit for now). enjoy fellow well seasoned traveller.

is it ok if I call you KP?

10 hours ago, Don Mega said:

that's a keeper. anyone got her his its LINE ID, just want to talk, friends to begin with, maybe relationship. 

I have printed photo already, and put it above my bed, hope to dream about this one. hope I am worthy

1 minute ago, jastheace said:

that's a keeper. anyone got her his its LINE ID, just want to talk, friends to begin with, maybe relationship. 

I have printed photo already, and put it above my bed, hope to dream about this one. hope I am worthy

I blurred the titties, if you want the original flick me a PM.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

A new member with a first post. Now where have we seen that before.

I didn't read more than a few lines.

But the standard answer luckily always works: She is different. Marry her!

batman says otherwise.... thanks PatOngo

10 hours ago, Don Mega said:

there's a Sheila In Tas with the handle 'DonnaMega' I always think of her when I see yr name, she's tasty, just not quite as hot as possum. missing a few teeth, chubbier face, but a spitting image of possum

Archived