'Green farang seeking female advice

Carrick

3 minutes ago, jastheace said:

there's a Sheila In Tas with the handle 'DonnaMega' I always think of her when I see yr name, she's tasty, just not quite as hot as possum. missing a few teeth, chubbier face, but a spitting image of possum

Flick me her deets once the rest of the teeth have gone.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Flick me her deets once the rest of the teeth have gone.

yeah, I was waiting for that myself. nothing like a gummy job.

with possum on a dating website, there are still some people back at home who do not understand why I like thai girls. 

I could go back home and have 'possum'. what a choice eh?

however, I am not african. so I have no chance with possum. think i'll stay here

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

A new member with a first post. Now where have we seen that before.

I didn't read more than a few lines.

But the standard answer luckily always works: She is different. Marry her!

I read the whole darn chapter. Why? Because from the very beginning, the writing style sounded 'oh so familiar'. I wanted to see what the angle would be this time around.

It read pretty similar to one a month ago, another a month or so before that, and always a newby.

A person's writing style is pretty similar to a 'gait'. Hard to hide the identity.

2 minutes ago, neeray said:

I read the whole darn chapter. Why? Because from the very beginning, the writing style sounded 'oh so familiar'. I wanted to see what the angle would be this time around.

It read pretty similar to one a month ago, another a month or so before that, and always a newby.

A person's writing style is pretty similar to a 'gait'. Hard to hide the identity.

yep. guess who ? sorry, not have to guess. is it 'him' ?

Funny to those who claim they cant speed read  a 2 minute story but still  chime in.  

She played hard to get made you want her more. But you also spent the games like 3 week hide and see if she cares.   It sounds like she is special and in the fast lane.  You didnt try very hard to keep up. She was bored of you.  Bad sign when she wouldn't post activities   with you but does  with  other guys.  Memories  and move on. 1000 more thai gals  plus take a trip to vietnam after a month on a dating site.  Get off tinder.  Use dating sites or language class.   Guy your age should be tapping fresh saplings. 

On 12/11/2019 at 2:13 PM, allanos said:

To the OP - find a bit of self-respect, and move on. Thai girls are like London buses; if you miss the first one, there's always another one coming along behind.

Holy Moses. I am a 66 year old "Handsum Man" and it still only takes me about 15 minutes to find the purrfect woman in Bangkok when I decide to look. I would say they are much more frequent than London buses. It also helps if you don't want IT for free. Free ends up costing more anyway.

23 hours ago, sipi said:

My wife didn't speak to me for a month once. 

If I could remember what triggered it I'd do it again. 

Mention you have a mia noi. There is a 50:50 chance she will scream at you like a parrot for a few days or give you the silent treatment for a week or two.

22 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Maybe you should be asking the OP that, he's the one being rejected by the ladies.

Everytime I see your user name it reminds of a Lass that featured in a soft core mens magazine in Australia a few years back !!

79333134_10157310238837740_3773800171708

Love her Bio....

"Are there any FEELTHY things you'd like to have a go at?"

"I'd like to try out an African fella one day..."

On 12/10/2019 at 11:36 PM, Carrick said:

Feeling increasingly uneasy, I was wondering if it worth it? Recently it was my birthday and told her not to forget it, which she did, but sent a pretty basic 'hi' msg days later which annoyed me considering I had treated her very well and my snow strong feelings.

Ah, you have succumbed to the old "She should be grateful for everything I did for her" mentality.

You have learned lesson number one. Women don't feel gratitude for what you do, in my experience. They may feign it if they think they can get a bit more out of you, but when it's over they don't give any credit.

Your feelings are not important to them, but if YOU don't consider HER feelings you are a bad man.

While she is not obliged to remember your birthday, God help you if you forget a single anniversary, or her birthday.

Always remember the golden rule, she is NOT different.

Archived