New year's Eve in Bangkok

Sene

I am traveling to Thailand (first itme). I will arrive at the end of December.

i am looking for something to do on New year's Eve in Bangkok.

I would like to know if you could give me some intel, point me in the right direction

Thanks

Last year I brought a tripod and p*ss bottle and went on the Thaksin Bridge. Got some fab pics!

This year I may have an unexpected and unwanted visit from my xgf so Ill end up at some $300 rooftop bar.

Asiatique is having a party. The poster shows many live bands. It's by the river, and will certainly have fireworks.

Icon Siam will probably be doing something, but that's more of a 5 star shopping mall than a party place.

Tawandang in its various locations is probably having a party, but you'll need to book in advance.

The choices are unlimited but being on the river is the place to be many different fireworks.  Hotel packages fill fast. There are also the cruises along the river that wait.  But if you want to just sit and watch the fireworks than the P bottle a 6-12 pack and you are all set at midnight.

Enjoy your stay and have a safe and happy New Year. 

On 12/11/2019 at 1:19 PM, Nyezhov said:

Last year I brought a tripod and p*ss bottle and went on the Thaksin Bridge. Got some fab pics!

This year I may have an unexpected and unwanted visit from my xgf so Ill end up at some $300 rooftop bar.

Rent a serviced apartment at State tower, enjoy all the fireworks at 1/10th of the the price accompanied by your favorite pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut accompanied by the national favorite drink '  Sang Som" and thank me later ????. Just kidding

Archived