Excellent marriage certificate service

sagra

I just want to report on the excellent service and experience we had using Khun Jammaree for the marriage certificate process. 

Khun Jammaree and her staff went above and beyond, taking good care of us and making things simple and easy, and at a very reasonable rate. She charged 10,000 Baht for everything (other services I contacted quoted as much as 30,000 baht to do the same thing). 

I did my affidavit thing at the US Embassy and then we visited her office for about 30 minutes doing paperwork and then met one of her staff at one of the Bangkok amphur offices on another day and that took about 30 minutes. Done. And, as a surprise bonus they gifted my wife with a huge bouquet of red roses at the end of everything. Wow. I cannot recommend her company more highly.

You have recommended Khun Jammaree but don't post any contact details.  Could you let me know where she is and what is her business description please?  

My circumstances are a bit complicated in that I was married 30 years ago in Canada am here on my UK passport (I have Canadian also) and my French divorce was finalised earlier this year.  (I am still a resident of France.)  So, my divorce documents are in French. I live in Isaan so going to the UK embassy in BKK will be difficult, as it always is, and would hope there is another solution.

The principal reason for marriage is that I have a private pension which passes to my wife on my death.  I can arrange for her to access my bank and our house etc. is already hers, so to speak.

I don't need to be married for my Thai retirement visa and we have been living in sin for 5 years already.   

Any comments about how to achieve a 'single status' would be very welcome.  Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 10:57 AM, notrub said:

You have recommended Khun Jammaree but don't post any contact details.  Could you let me know where she is and what is her business description please?  

My circumstances are a bit complicated in that I was married 30 years ago in Canada am here on my UK passport (I have Canadian also) and my French divorce was finalised earlier this year.  (I am still a resident of France.)  So, my divorce documents are in French. I live in Isaan so going to the UK embassy in BKK will be difficult, as it always is, and would hope there is another solution.

The principal reason for marriage is that I have a private pension which passes to my wife on my death.  I can arrange for her to access my bank and our house etc. is already hers, so to speak.

I don't need to be married for my Thai retirement visa and we have been living in sin for 5 years already.   

Any comments about how to achieve a 'single status' would be very welcome.  Thank you.

stay single in every way buddy.....less you need to rely on a thai the better your life will be....your old enough to know relationships dont last and you should know thais dont love you they love what you can door them.

Archived