Thai female scams Thai men: They were looking for a pick-up but paid for pick-ups instead!

webfact

Thai female scams Thai men: They were looking for a pick-up but paid for pick-ups instead!

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police in Chonburi are investigating after an attractive and busty Thai woman conned many Thai men into putting down payments on pick-ups. 

She met the men through chatting on a dating site. 

She is believed to have got 12 vehicles and paid the instalments on none as the men acted as guarantors. 

Kamonthep, 39, told Samed police that he met 22 year old Busarakham through a dating app on Line. 

She told him that she had been refused credit as she was on a blacklist. She asked him to put the down payment on a Ford pick-up.

Ford refused the sale but one for a Toyota went through. Then Ford reversed their decision.

Busarakham asked Kamonthep to put the down payment on the second vehicle too as many people in her village in Surin needed pick-ups. 

After being reluctant at first her charms soon won him over and he agreed. After all, he thought, she had agreed to pay him back and was taking care of all the instalments. 

She took care of neither and when he arranged to meet her at the police station she didn't show up. 

Now he is faced with paying off two million baht worth of vehicles he doesn't own. 

Daily News said that Suban, 28, and Withawat, 32, also fell for the scam and had filed reports with the police. 

In total the scammer is responsible for getting seven pick-ups in the Phan Thong area and five in Muang Chonburi. 

Police have issued a summons. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-11

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, webfact said:

She is believed to have got 12 vehicles and paid the instalments on none as the men acted as guarantors. 

She has been fleecing them by offering a fleeting glance at her chassis and front bumper bars, in order to build up her own fleet of vehicles.

25 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Of course the men where stupid, but she was also stupid enough to think that this wouldn´t catch up with her.

It is still a scam but I feel guys are also responsible. I mean if a girl so much younger and so pretty looking shows attention to someone who is a lot older and probably not that attractive then warning lights should turn on.

34 minutes ago, robblok said:

It is still a scam but I feel guys are also responsible. I mean if a girl so much younger and so pretty looking shows attention to someone who is a lot older and probably not that attractive then warning lights should turn on.

31 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What a bunch of plonkers, expecting to part with money, so they could dip their wicks, just ended up looking like a bunch of dipsticks.:cheesy:

I'm sure there are more than a few ThaiVisa.com readers who feel rather sheepish after getting ripped off by someone younger, prettier and smarter !!!

10 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

since they posted it why cover her face (I didn't want to mention the boobs 555) how they want us to be alerted/recognize in case we see her

Always ask the ladies name. Her name is Busarakham. Honesty is a virtue of this woman we can rely on as apparent in the article. 

If you still aren't sure, drop NCC1701 a Pm and ask him to confirm - he will have picked her up already, or she will have picked him up, it is who does the parking that matters - don't be the second one to park. 

17 minutes ago, Mavideol said:
20 minutes ago, anchadian said:

She's not even pretty.

how can you say that, we can't see the top part of her body 555

As you can't see her face, it's impossible to say with certainty it's a face you've not come across before.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm sure there are more than a few ThaiVisa.com readers who feel rather sheepish after getting ripped off by someone younger, prettier and smarter !!!

Bottom line... how many farang have fallen for femme fatale, and not only in Thailand.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I mean if a girl so much younger and so pretty looking shows attention to someone who is a lot older and probably not that attractive then warning lights should turn on.

Especially if she suggests he needs to buy her a truck first!

They don't all arrive on a jet!

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Of course the men where stupid, but she was also stupid enough to think that this wouldn´t catch up with her.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I wouldn't consider 6 yrs. older and 10 yrs. older in 2 if the 3 instances cited as being "much older"...and, has she in fact broken any law? Obviously, the men were stupid to pay out money for a person they never met....but they did it voluntairally.

1 minute ago, dotpoom said:

...and, has she in fact broken any law? Obviously, the men were stupid to pay out money for a person they never met....but they did it voluntairally.

only a westerner can ask this...

She met the men through chatting on a dating site. 

Oh no!!! I've just found Noi on a dating website a month ago and we were planning to get married, build a house, buy a Benz and some buffaloes for daddy in law.

It's her on the photo, I'm sure, because I've bought the bra and some other lingerie for her. What should I do know? Can I trust her?

She told me that she loves me too much and I believe her. I can't believe that she sold pickups to Thai men. 

She's got my ATM card to buy a motorcycle and some gold and said that she'll be back at noon today.

But now her phone doesn't work anymore.

Maybe she dropped it, or the battery is empty.

Should I be worried now? Oh and she's got my pick up. 

Archived