Thai female scams Thai men: They were looking for a pick-up but paid for pick-ups instead!

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Very few Thais report corruption as the 'higher levels' are as corrupt as the lower levels.  They are also vindictive.

I could not 'help her with it either?'.  Did you want me to pay the 10K?  At another police station, my wife was told her husband's (mine) next visa would be 'difficult' if I pursued a particular course of action.

I'd dearly love to gun down corrupt police but I am being very realistic. 

I agree with your one word 'Crazy' and ' how bad this sounds'.

No, I definately did not want you to pay the 10k, and you give a perfectly good reason why not engaging in the problem.

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

She did have but the Insurance company quibbled over the fact that she rented it out via an agent.

Well she probably only had insurance for private use, not for commercial purposes, bad decision making and poor risk management.

21 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Well she probably only had insurance for private use, not for commercial purposes, bad decision making and poor risk management.

+ the greedy cop would not give her a case number till she paid him a ransom.  Many (Thais) probably do not know the difference between private & commercial use and the distinction made by insurers.  She began using the car for herself, realised Bangkok is a silly place to drive cars so sought to re-coup some of her outlay.

Archived