PM promotes use of medicinal cannabis at Unesco event

webfact

PM promotes use of medicinal cannabis at Unesco event

By The Nation

800_51f3d45784867a2.jpg?v=1576049372

Prayut Chan-o-cha (Right)

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha made a case for the use of medicinal cannabis while attending a roadshow event of the Unesco Creative Cities Network on Wednesday (December 11).

The event focused on the importance of both traditional locations and smart cities.

Then, Sukhum Karnchanapimai, permanent secretary at the Public Health Ministry, promoted medical marijuana use at the event.

The prime minister said substances from cannabis needed to be handled carefully and that medical use was aimed at helping people with low income access affordable medicines. He, however, warned that without supervision by medical professionals, it could be harmful.

Prayut later launched the website www.medcannabis.go.th, which provides information about medical marijuana use to the public.

He also set an example by inhaling cannabis oil and applying it on the back of his ear and said that he was going to buy the oil and try it later.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30379299

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-12-11

1 hour ago, webfact said:

He also set an example by inhaling cannabis oil and applying it on the back of his ear and said that he was going to buy the oil and try it later.

Why not go the whole hog Loong Too, suck a few bongs down, it may give you a more balanced perspective on life!

15 hours ago, webfact said:

He and the Misses.  Then go eat a box of cookies. 

It is not harmful unless you want to lose weight. 

2 hours ago, secondfusilier said:

He also set an example by inhaling cannabis oil

You mean smelling it, that is hardly inhaling it, is it?

and applying it on the back of his ear

That'll do the job, I presume that you got this idea from the Thai experts with years of experience in medicinal cannabis.

You certainly would not want to take advice from renowned world experts from countries that have already fully researched and legalised cannabis, Thai experts without 'real' research are so much knowledgeable. ????‍♀️

never in the history of mankind has so much money been spent on one plant trying to find something wrong with it.

weed.jpg

2 hours ago, secondfusilier said:

He also set an example by inhaling cannabis oil

You mean smelling it, that is hardly inhaling it, is it?

and applying it on the back of his ear

That'll do the job, I presume that you got this idea from the Thai experts with years of experience in medicinal cannabis.

You certainly would not want to take advice from renowned world experts from countries that have already fully researched and legalised cannabis, Thai experts without 'real' research are so much knowledgeable. ????‍♀️

It's most obvious that Thai medical expertise surpasses the rest of the world and out to benefit everyone with their advanced research. Cannabis is on example. Vaping is another. After all, they have proven vaping causes cancer as does second hand "smoke" from vaping. These first in the world discoveries are purely for the benefit of the world population as a whole... ROTFLOL..

20 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Does he have a prescription from a doctor?

That's quite a salient point!Unlike Clinton he has indeed inhaled proving that he is breaking the law and feels he is above the law,well after inhaling he's probably on cloud 9 which is way above the law.As Unamazedloso suggests Pray-ute is leading by example,an example I'm quite willing to follow.

I do like the likeness of the eyes on the ganja doll and Pray-ute's eyes!  

2 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

Lovely! That's how I like my girls ... 

Beat me to it,absolutely beautiful,I don't think I've seen a prettier head.With Prayut on board the future does seem to be quite positive maybe he's a pothead from way back,would love to have a session with him and discuss other ways to make Thailand great again!

6 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Beat me to it,absolutely beautiful,I don't think I've seen a prettier head.With Prayut on board the future does seem to be quite positive maybe he's a pothead from way back,would love to have a session with him and discuss other ways to make Thailand great again!

Perhaps they'll come up with a plan to start making more wine commercially - make Thailand grape again.

Archived