Another day of infamy for the EC – Piyabutr

webfact

4 hours ago, newnative said:

They can kill the party but not the ideas and goals that drove the party to its great popularity in such a short time.  Killing it is only going to make it stronger and it will be reborn under a different name.  The junta is playing "Whack-A-Mole" and looking increasingly desperate.

I suspect the powers that be aren't through killing the FFP until Thanathorn is imprisoned, thereby discouraging any future upstarts from challenging their authority.

16 minutes ago, 1duckyboy said:

I suspect the powers that be aren't through killing the FFP until Thanathorn is imprisoned, thereby discouraging any future upstarts from challenging their authority.

Maybe.  But they might want to tread carefully.  You never know what might 'awaken a sleeping tiger'.  I suspect China and Hong Kong leaders never in their wildest dreams expected what they thought to be a seemingly innocuous extradition bill to ignite the firestorm that it has in Hong Kong.  Thailand's tiger is sleeping too soundly and for way too long--but you never know. 

Archived