Qatar Airways

MickeyMaow

I flew them in April, this year, fleeing from the "hot season", so they were still in operation back then, (for "outbound" at least.) Except for them running out of their first breakfast entry and giving the rest of us -bleck-  ????. great flight.

Qatar & Eva fly direct into & out, of Chiang Mai heading different directions. Well worth checking out.

5 hours ago, briley said:

Think they only flew the route for the Winter high season.

I vaguely remember such news.

But in December non-stop flights CNX-DOH and DOH-CNX are available on their booking site.

Qatar would not be the only airline with seasonal flights to/from Thailand.

Also see posts of @steve187

6 hours ago, chingmai331 said:

Any alcohol served on the qatar airplanes?  How about bacon & eggs?  I'm on a keto diet.

Alcohol is definitely served; eggs as part of breakfast, depending on the flight timing/duration. Not so sure about the bacon.

1 hour ago, techno said:

i flew with them on 1 December from Doha to CNX and it was a excellent flight but there were only about 40 passengers. Flight attendant told me that a few flights had been cancelled due to lack of demand

Flew last year and there was almost more cabin staff than customers. Never been on a large airliner so empty, probably 15 to 20 people in the entire economy section.. 

Felt at the time it wouldnt last. 

Qatar are not going to get passengers for this flight until they fix their booking system.

Looking for a flight in November from Manchester Qatar could only offer a flight with 17 to 19 hour layover in Doha despite there being a much better connection with only 3 hour layover.

Took Emirates instead via BKK.

4 hours ago, briley said:

Looking for a flight in November from Manchester Qatar could only offer a flight with 17 to 19 hour layover in Doha despite there being a much better connection with only 3 hour layover.

Maybe booked for an exception?

At least a quick glance for Dec 21:

MAN 7:25, CNX 6:00 next day, 15h 35m, 2h 45m layover.

Archived