British PM Johnson to win a majority of 86: exit poll

webfact

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This poll doesn’t have to be accurate, the Tory majority it indicates is unassailable.

The UK is to get an extreme rightwing government.

Kiss welfare and the NHS, worker’s rights and social justice goodbye.

Well that may be the case, but just puts into even more extreme perspective how much of a rubbish Labour leader is Corbyn. And as for Corbyn's cheerleaders on this forum, shouldn't have backed this horse or should I say tired old nag.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This poll doesn’t have to be accurate, the Tory majority it indicates is unassailable.

And the referendum was only advisory! And what about the Brexit bus?

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Now lets be sensible here .

The Conservatives are not "extreme right wing"

Conservatives have been in power for a good few years now and NHS and benefits are still there for you .

No one will take your dole and free hospital treatment from you , no need for you to worry about not getting money for nothing 

3 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Well that may be the case, but just puts into even more extreme perspective how much of a rubbish Labour leader is Corbyn. And as for Corbyn's cheerleaders on this forum, shouldn't have backed this horse or should I say tired old nag.

You didn't back anyone. That doesn't make you clever. At least Chomper pinned his colours to the mast.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Now lets be sensible here .

The Conservatives are not "extreme right wing"

Conservatives have been in power for a good few years now and NHS and benefits are still there for you .

No one will take your dole and free hospital treatment from you , no need for you to worry about not getting money for nothing 

We’ll discuss in the months and years to

come.

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

come.

Dont worry , it wont happen .

No point in worry about things that will not be happening .

Conservatives are not a far right group , dont worry , the UK will not be turing into far right state

3 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

"Corbyn's cheerleaders on this forum". Were there any? As a lifelong Labor Party supporter and remainer, I'never made any bones about Corbyn's negative effect on the Labour Party, for me, the one good thing about the result is that Corbyn will be kicked into the long grass. Hopefully Momentum will go the same way. Labour has 5 years to carry out a root and branch reform of the party and Brexit will not be a factor in the next election, allowing Labour to fight on policies that really concern ordinary working people.

8 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Corbyn will be gone in a short time after the results are announced.

Meanwhile the UK is stuck with Johnson and his extreme rightwing backers.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

come.

Well..quite! If my forecast is accurate, the leftist liberals and progressives in this country are currently crafting a plan to overrule the result of the election and demand a second election that they call "the people's vote". We can expect that plan to be announced monday week.

Curtains...  

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Corbyn will be gone in a short time after the results are announced.

Meanwhile the UK is stuck with Johnson and his extreme rightwing backers.

Stop being silly , Who are these extreme right wing elements that you speak of ?

Name them ?

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Many ordinary working people voted Conservative , tired of paying for the people that dont want to work and just want freebies

Many ordinary people voted Conservative because they wanted Brexit done. For working people, this was a single issue election - Brexit. Nothing to do with social policy.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Scotland voted to remain in the UK .

Scotland also voted to remain in the EU. At the time of the Scottish referendum, one of the promises made to the people of Scotland was that they would remain in the EU. That promise has now been decisively broken. A whole new ball game.

1 hour ago, Victornoir said:

This time the matches are over, Johnson will have the majority to vote on his exit plan.

Europe, finally rid of the Atlanticist drag, will be able to advance towards the East, in accordance with its primary vocation.

But the show will not stop there. The postponement of all the problems in Brussels will last a few more months. Then, they will tear apart by accusing each other of having caused the recession.

The British Union lead shot in its wing and we will witness requests for independence from all, perfectly justified by the poor choices of the dominant nation.

Just head east and see what happens. That will keep you busy enough. 

5 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Scotland also voted to remain in the EU. At the time of the Scottish referendum, one of the promises made to the people of Scotland was that they would remain in the EU. That promise has now been decisively broken. A whole new ball game.

Who promised that then?

13 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

The UK voted on Brexit , Scotland didnt vote individually .

Who made that promise for Scotland to remain in the E.U ?

38 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Always somebody elses fault, maybe Labour wasn't left wing enough, maybe the right wing media wasn't being fair to Jeremy, it wasn't Jeremys fault and maybe Jeremy should be given another chance.

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Who promised that then?

It was more of a threat than a promise. Those campaining against separation constantly pointed out that if Scotland broke away from the UK they would be out of the EU and would have to re-apply for membership which could take years and would possibly be unsuccessful, therefore, if they wanted to remain in the EU they needed to remain in the UK. It formed a major part of the remain fear campaign.

2 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

That negotiation will go well; I can just imagine all the goodwill waiting to be tapped...

Then, I guess, all those other negotiations for all those other trade deals just waiting to be had. Hmm.. I wonder how people are going to feel seeing Johnson going cap in hand to Trump for a deal, assuming that Trump is still President.

Congrats to those who wanted to leave the EU; it seems that you are going get your wish. 

That said, I can't shake the feeling that Brits, or what is left of the UK in 5 years, are going to look back at this day with great sadness. I suspect it'll be known as the day when it all really fell apart.

For the sake of my British friends, I sincerely hope that I am wrong, but...

"For the sake of my British friends, I sincerely hope that I am wrong, but..."

I doubt that. Reckon your grapes must be tasting very sour this morning. Mine have never tasted sweeter.

9 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

It was more of a threat than a promise. Those campaining against separation constantly pointed out that if Scotland broke away from the UK they would be out of the EU and would have to re-apply for membership which could take years and would possibly be unsuccessful, therefore, if they wanted to remain in the EU they needed to remain in the UK. It formed a major part of the remain fear campaign.

OK, so Scotland didnt get a promise for them to stay in the EU if they voted to Remain within the UK .

Archived