British PM Johnson to win a majority of 86: exit poll

webfact

18 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

London Zone 1. Admiral Of The Fleet on the Serpentine.

12 minutes ago, nkg said:

Nice answer ????

Seriously, which country are you from?

So sorry you don't know where London or Zone 1 is. Try Google Maps. Meanwhile, still waiting for my constituency result.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nkg said:

And the referendum was only advisory! And what about the Brexit bus?

You forgot: it was all lies, Murdoch bought it, old people should not be allowed to vote, lots of old people have died since the votes were cast ( can't deploy that one for a while yet), you are ill informed, you are insufficiently educated to make a decision...

1 minute ago, JAG said:

You forgot: it was all lies, Murdoch bought it, old people should not be allowed to vote, lots of old people have died since the votes were cast ( can't deploy that one for a while yet), you are ill informed, you are insufficiently educated to make a decision...

Has anything about last nights vote changed any of those facts?

22 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

So who started it? Me? I don't think so.

You have mentioned the country that shall not be named, before, since and more often than I have.

But, hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a good rhetorical rant, you never have before.

Don't get over dramatic .

I simply stated that this thread is about todays UK elections and its not a thread about Scottish independence .

What "facts" am I missing ?

Yes, I did mention Scotland , which was in reply to others posts .

Anyway, lets get back on topic

Just now, sanemax said:

Don't get over dramatic .

I simply stated that this thread is about todays UK elections and its not a thread about Scottish independence .

What "facts" am I missing ?

Yes, I did mention Scotland , which was in reply to others posts .

Anyway, lets get back on topic

The thread is about Johnsons victory and the consequences of it.

If you just want posts referring to Johnson himself then why dont you start a new thread called "Isn't Boris just wonderful". 

9 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

The thread is about Johnsons victory and the consequences of it.

If you just want posts referring to Johnson himself then why dont you start a new thread called "Isn't Boris just wonderful". 

This thread is about the yet to be counted votes in todays Uk elections .

This thread isnt about the S words independence 

36 minutes ago, steve187 said:

how many referendums do you want on one issue, they had one , they want to stay in

Well, conventional wisdom in certain circles (at least until 10pm last night GMT) was that if you didn't get the answer you wanted you kept on asking until you did!

2 hours ago, steve187 said:

this will be the last we hear of corbyn

One can only hope.......................

This, if true, is great news indeed.

Can we hope that without British money the EU will sink under the weight of its incompetence and stupidity? The common market was a good idea, but the EU is a thinly disguised attempt by certain actors to control all of western Europe, and is tainted with the same revolting agenda as the UN, IMO.

If we can get rid of the EU, then perhaps getting rid of the UN is also possible.

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

This thread is about the yet to be counted votes in todays Uk elections .

This thread isnt about the S words independence 

There you go mentioning it again! You were replying to a Rookiescot post that didn't even mention the "S" word....unless you are counting his board name of course. 555

24 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

I have seen some stupid claims on here but calling the conservative party far right must be one of the worst.

Daubing 17.4M ordinary decent people with a 'Far Right' paint brush has been this lot's MO since the day they lost in 2016 ????

43 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Which 'we' is it this time Chomper?

Haven't you just openly bragged (again!) about cheerleading & rabble rousing for Corbyns lot within a constituency?

If this landslide goes to plan can you please promise do so again in 2024?

The first of my gloat-dances will commence at 12 noon with an encore scheduled for the end of Jan ???? 

'Someone else's fault' ? ????

I must caution you, "Evadgib", this is not a time for triumphalist ritual. Many are hurting, smarting that evil has triumphed and the good, kind and sensitive have had the cup of victory dashed from their lips!

That said; for all those who have told me that I am ill informed, ill educated, a pedlar of lies, too old to know, a racist, a little Englander, unable to understand representative democracy and so on- ha, ha, bleeding ha!

The people have spoken - the bastards!

Just now, evadgib said:

Daubing 17.4M ordinary decent people with a 'Far Right' paint brush has been this lot's MO since the day they lost in 2016 ????

You brought it on your self by regularly quoting English Democrats, the reincarnation of the National front. Now, if they're no far right I don't know what is.

4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

You brought it on your self by regularly quoting English Democrats, the reincarnation of the National front. Now, if they're no far right I don't know what is.

No, you and your friends on thaivisa.com have been calling the working classes racists for years. Reap what ye sow.

If the Labour Party today are "buried", I hope the "reds" that have been posting here over the last 3+ years, will quietly withdraw to the shed to contemplate.

I wait with interest, so I can really rub in what the people actually think of the "reds" and it's head honcho...????

6 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Who's smarting this morning then.....? You reds are history....????

14 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Blaming others again as usual 

The point was that Conservatives are not a far right group and Bexiteers and Conservative voters are also not far right .

Scottish democrats have nothing to do with this 

2 minutes ago, nkg said:

No, you and your friends on thaivisa.com have been calling the working classes racists for years. Reap what ye sow.

Not me. I am working class myself. I call some posters racists, such as those that support Tommy Robinson and the English Democrats (NF). Are you and evadgib working class? I've no idea and it's completely irrelevant to me. A racist is a racist, no matter what social class they identify with.

I was going to post that i was glad that Corbyns Labour party had lost ,but lets face it ,that was not the Labour party of the workers ,it was a communist party in disguise .

with a few buffoons like Abbott in it .

all we need now is for the baht to weaken and we might get a decent return for our pounds.

40.70 as i type .

44 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Yet you have never been able to back this nonsense up? You not liking it doesn't cut the mustard & not does it make you right!

(& why make this about me?)

12 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Not me. I am working class myself. I call some posters racists, such as those that support Tommy Robinson and the English Democrats (NF). Are you and evadgib working class? I've no idea and it's completely irrelevant to me. A racist is a racist, no matter what social class they identify with.

Nah, all English  people that support Brexit and UK independence  are racists 

Whilst all Scottish people that support Scottish independence arent actually racists 

...........its different 

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

You and quite a few others have made this about Corbyn. But shouldn't you be celebrating Johnson's victory instead? Why this 'anti' feeling?

Not just about corbyn, it's also about silly woman that wears two left shoes. Maybe expats should realise that if Labour got elected their pensions or income could go down when FTSE crashes

Archived