Serial burglar robs 5 rooms in ONE DAY

webfact

7pm.jpg

Thai caption: Handsome burglar on the rampage again - steals from five rooms in one day

77kaoded reported that residents in the Bang Plee area of Samut Prakan said that a serial burglar was back in business. 

After a lull from a spate of burglaries in the middle of last month the same man is believed to have been responsible for breaking into five rooms in just one day this week. 

The thief was caught on several CCTV cameras and looks like a 30 year old man who the media described as good looking. 

He is using skeleton keys to break into rooms during the middle of the day. 

One couple lost 5-6,000 baht. 

He has struck in Trakob sois 5 and 7.

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-13

24 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

New punishment for thieves should be, off with their right hand, just like in SA.

It would make them think of their career choice, before they go out thieving again.

Geezer

Its not a new punishment at all. Its as ancient as it is barbaric. And, as anyone who has lived in Saudi will tell you,  it does not work as a deterrent.

I have to disagree, I think losing a hand is a very good deterrent, as most

people would think before they lost the other hand, before they steal again.

The death sentence for murder is also a deterrent as the killer is dead and won't

be killing again. However barbaric it is, effective it is. Even the thieves cannot steal

as easily with only one hand.

Geezer

2 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I have to disagree, I think losing a hand is a very good deterrent, as most people would think before they lost the other hand, before they steal again. The death sentence for murder is also a deterrent as the killer is dead and won't be killing again. However barbaric it is, effective it is. Even the thieves cannot steal as easily with only one hand.

Geezer

The "deter" intention is to deter others from doing the same thing, not the perpetrator from recidivism

On 12/13/2019 at 8:35 AM, webfact said:

Back in my home town we had a cereal burglar who robbed 5 kitchens one evening. He also pilfered the washing machine and laundry basket, meaning there were no shreddies at breakfast the next morning. 

6 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Back in my home town we had a cereal burglar who robbed 5 kitchens one evening. He also pilfered the washing machine and laundry basket, meaning there were no shreddies at breakfast the next morning. 

attempt at humour ? FAIL

22 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

"Back in my home town we had a cereal burglar".....

What kind of cereal did he take? Was it Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Cheerios or the whole bunch?  

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

"Back in my home town we had a cereal burglar".....

What kind of cereal did he take? Was it Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Cheerios or the whole bunch?  

he said already

SHREDDIES

god help me

On 12/14/2019 at 6:26 AM, Stargrazer9889 said:

I have to disagree, I think losing a hand is a very good deterrent, as most

people would think before they lost the other hand, before they steal again.

The death sentence for murder is also a deterrent as the killer is dead and won't

be killing again. However barbaric it is, effective it is. Even the thieves cannot steal

as easily with only one hand.

Geezer

"I have to disagree, I think losing a hand is a very good deterrent..."

Yes, but you think that way because, presumably, you're not a serial burglar or thief!

Burglars and thieves don't plan on getting caught so not much will deter them.

Archived