Police make 76 arrests at Chanthaburi drugs party

webfact

Police make 76 arrests at Chanthaburi drugs party

9pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Police and protection services raided a birthday party at a resort in Bang Kachai, Chanthaburi in Thailand's east yesterday. 

A total of 76 people aged 20 to 25 tested positive for drug taking. They had a purple result from a urine test. 

Forty four were men and 32 women. 

The raid took place at two houses that had been rented at a resort for a birthday party. 

Twenty five bags of methamphetamine and 24 Ya Ba tablets were taken into evidence. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-13

Good they shut it down. This is just an example of what is most important for young people today. Without drugs in their system, they are just a scared individual without enough self confidence to smile, talk and have fun with people.

It is good the police arrested the kids using, it might help them realize where drugs always take the user-poor or stupid choices, bad actions, pain for all those involved. .....

I imagine the drug use numbers being sky high in America if the police were a loud to take everyone's urine!

10 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Good they shut it down. This is just an example of what is most important for young people today. Without drugs in their system, they are just a scared individual without enough self confidence to smile, talk and have fun with people.

10 hours ago, POMRAKSIAM said:

It is good the police arrested the kids using, it might help them realize where drugs always take the user-poor or stupid choices, bad actions, pain for all those involved. .....

I imagine the drug use numbers being sky high in America if the police were a loud to take everyone's urine!

If they only would ban alcohol. 

12 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

I find this just amazing that so many people would do this at a party. I guess I have lived a sheltered life.

Its a normal rite of passage in many societies. It is unclear if police actions are of any benefit as recreational drug use is the norm not the exception in many countries. As far as crime control goes its a low hanging fruit.

11 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Speaking from personal experience?

3 minutes ago, SanookTeufel said:

I thought Ya Ba was methamphetamine?

Perhaps the methamphetamine was in powder or powder in gelatine capsule form and the tablets were compressed Ya Ba tablets.  Just be grateful none of those pesky Falangs were involved or we would never have heard the end of it!

They now have a criminal record for drug abuse, for a little bit of speed at a party... that’s screwed their chances of getting a job in the civil service etc in the future.... but a certain government minister was found guilty of heroin trafficking, he’s still raking the cash in though..... you couldn’t make this stuff up !!!

3 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

They now have a criminal record for drug abuse, for a little bit of speed at a party... that’s screwed their chances of getting a job in the civil service etc in the future.... but a certain government minister was found guilty of heroin trafficking, he’s still raking the cash in though..... you couldn’t make this stuff up !!!

Who?

Archived