Thai massage recognized by UNESCO

webfact

Thai massage recognized by UNESCO

1576211899912.jpg

Thai massage or “nuad Thai”, which has already gained global recognition, has now been added to UNESCO’s intangible cultural heritage list at their meeting, currently being held in Bogota, the capital of Columbia.

A Thai delegate at the UNESCO meeting said that the addition of Thai traditional massage to the list practices is historic.

It is the second Thai intangible cultural heritage practice to be recognized by UNESCO after khon classical masked dance, which was listed last year.

Source: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-massage-recognized-by-unesco/

thaipbs.jpg

someone's getting jerked around on this one....

$5?  no.  for the first year, i wasn't sure if i should tip on a normal massage.  i didn't.  then for a few years i give 300 for a 200 massage.  it really seems reasonable.   maybe 10% of the time they are lazy and i'll never go back so pay 200 and leave.....

On 12/13/2019 at 11:22 PM, Chazar said:

Recognized for what? ability to leave you in pain, never  had a  decent  one, all follow the same routine no matter what you ask them to do, all try to inflict  pain

Why is it there are no diplomas from message school hanging on the wall in these places? Who trained them? I'm talking about the message, not the Happy Ending.

Archived