GBP Up Against Baht

I love it. 

I had a bet with a mate - it was going to be for a £1000 but I said no - just make it dinner and a good night out.

I predicted 332 seats. He said no overall majority.

The "left" have betrayed the working-class in the UK.

You only have to look at the likes of Momentum founder and pseudo academic John Lansman to see what they are all about.

As for the Labour party and their front bench? Professional protestors, polytechnic lecturers or graduates, Trade Union Or local government careerists - and hardly a brain cell between them.

Oh, how I laughed when "rising star" Laura Pidcock lost her seat. Absolutely brain dead the woman.

As we all know, the thing about Boris, is that like Trump, it is all about "him"...so doing what's right for him (eg popular with the electorate) will hopefully be right for the country!

Onwards and Upwards!

PS. If anyone wants a real laugh look at Paul Mason's twitter! It's now an insult to be a "centrist!"

https://twitter.com/paulmasonnews

P.P.S To get back on topic....I think the £ will rise as there seems to be talk of the Thai baht being over-valued against the $. (There are baht/$ and $/£ currency pairs.)

RAZZ

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2019 at 2:39 PM, Blue Muton said:

Not so, I wasn't the one claiming that the majority of votes cast represented a clear endorsement of Johnson and his policies. Are you seriously suggesting that the votes for Labour were an endorsement for Johnson, if so, how perverse?

Your comment appeared to suggest the combined Remain votes outweighed the combined Leave votes. I was disputing that. 

19 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Thank you,

And your above post puts a far more balanced representation of the election result.

And no matter what anybody says, the result was a Tory landslide victory. They openly stated their policies and further stated we were leaving with a deal preferably, but without one if necessary and the people backed that decision.

Absolutely.  The biggest majority in Parliament since 1987 says it all. 

8 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

I’ll counter you with....Priti Patel. Brain dead AND nasty with it

I'm not a big fan...but she didn't lose her seat though. :whistling:

This is quite prescient from September - I sent it to a mate...

A good point on the mail online: "Labour's power base is now London. But London is now politically and culturally separate from the rest of England. This fracture is now a significant and permanent feature of UK politics. Quote."Out of all regions, London had the smallest % of White British people, at 44.9% and the North East had the highest %, at 93.6%" No amount of abuse I will get for mentioning this will stop this from being a fact. EVERY English voting region, APART from London, voted Leave. EVERY English voting region, APART from London voted for the Brexit Party in the EU election. A deeply Corbynite website, Labour Heartlands, in Sept 2018, reported 70% of Labour constituencies voted Leave. The site Full Fact confirmed in the recent EU elections 65% of Labour seats voted for the Brexit Party. But Corbyn is being forced by his militant metropolitan Left to abandon its traditional support into becoming openly anti Brexit. Labour simply cannot represent or reconcile the opposing views of Battersea and Barnsley."

When the Labour Party eventually decides to put individuals above ideology...then they might have a chance!

RAZZ

33 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

I'm not a big fan...but she didn't lose her seat though. :whistling:

This is quite prescient from September - I sent it to a mate...

A good point on the mail online: "Labour's power base is now London. But London is now politically and culturally separate from the rest of England. This fracture is now a significant and permanent feature of UK politics. Quote."Out of all regions, London had the smallest % of White British people, at 44.9% and the North East had the highest %, at 93.6%" No amount of abuse I will get for mentioning this will stop this from being a fact. EVERY English voting region, APART from London, voted Leave. EVERY English voting region, APART from London voted for the Brexit Party in the EU election. A deeply Corbynite website, Labour Heartlands, in Sept 2018, reported 70% of Labour constituencies voted Leave. The site Full Fact confirmed in the recent EU elections 65% of Labour seats voted for the Brexit Party. But Corbyn is being forced by his militant metropolitan Left to abandon its traditional support into becoming openly anti Brexit. Labour simply cannot represent or reconcile the opposing views of Battersea and Barnsley."

When the Labour Party eventually decides to put individuals above ideology...then they might have a chance!

RAZZ

Unfortunately I had been deluded into thinking that Britain had grown out of being a racist country. Brexit and your post has shown me I was wrong. Britain still is a very racist place.

2 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Unfortunately I had been deluded into thinking that Britain had grown out of being a racist country. Brexit and your post has shown me I was wrong. Britain still is a very racist place.

Aha. So anyone who doesn't vote Labour is a racist then? I see.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:38 AM, RAZZELL said:

P.P.S To get back on topic....I think the £ will rise as there seems to be talk of the Thai baht being over-valued against the $.

I considered you were trolling at first but I suspect not lol. Where have you been these last 3 years !

On 12/14/2019 at 9:54 PM, Blue Muton said:

Pure nonsense. The Brexit Party got 2% of the vote. UKIP got 22,000 votes. The Conservatives got 43.6%. add that up and it's 45.6% - Labour got 32.1%, LibDems 11.5%, SNP 3.9% and greens 2.7%. That's over 50% - without including Northern Ireland, which is mostly pro remain.

Your claim simply does not add up, If Dianne Abbot made the same error that you did there would be thousands of meme's about it by now.

Why do you choose to misrepresent things?

You clearly have no idea how first past the post elections work. Much the same as a lot of US citizens think they vote for their president

On 12/16/2019 at 8:04 AM, Fairynuff said:

Its not a matter of being racist as such ,but even you must admit that the country has gone down since mass immigration ,you only have to look at the names and pictures of all the people involved in drugs ,killings ,on and on , i like many of us are married to someone of another race , so we can hardly be racist ,but statistics just speak for themselves ,and we are not only talking about black people here ,but other "europeans" ie Romanians etc.

but i am sure you will just go on calling us racist as we do not want to be part of the EU.

Archived