‘Foreign’ couple accused of having sex in Bangkok tuk tuk

webfact

‘Foreign’ couple accused of having sex in Bangkok tuk tuk

Untitled-1.jpg

Thai social went into meltdown on Friday after videos which purported to show two people having sex in the back of a tuk tuk went viral.

In the videos, the couple accused of having sex are part of a group of people who can be seen sat in the back of the tuk tuk as it drives through Bangkok.

As the person who recorded the video passes the tuk tuk, a woman can be seen sitting in the lap of a man.

It was claimed the woman wasn’t wearing any underwear and was making noises which suggested she was having sex.

Speaking to Thai media, the man who witnessed the incident said that it very much looked like the couple were having sex. 

He added the tuk tuk diver even gave him a look which suggested he knew what was going on. 

The Facebook user said those involved in the incident which took place shortly before midnight on Thursday were not Thai. 

It has to be said, the video, which has now been removed from Facebook but is still available on various Thai news sites, is far from conclusive. 

Regardless, that didn’t stop Thai netizens giving their views on the incident.

Many were convinced the couple were indeed having sex and called on the police to launch an investigation. 

Other people commenting on the video were very critical saying that behaviour of this kind is inappropriate for a Buddhist country like Thailand.

Source: Tnnthailand

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-13

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, webfact said:

that behaviour of this kind is inappropriate for a Buddhist country like Thailand.

LoL  I got some videos of Thais having sex in public..some even driving cars on the motorway while doing it !!..

I think the Buddha liked sex in his early years too ????

40 minutes ago, webfact said:

Other people commenting on the video were very critical saying that behaviour of this kind is inappropriate for a Buddhist country like Thailand.

Thailand's a Buddhist country? Funny, I could have sworn stealing from the poor (corruption) was socially acceptable here. I must be wrong cos Thailand is obviously so serious about Buddhism. 

How about, "Guys, you shouldn't be doing that in public. It's just not the done thing". Why attach sanctimony and hypocrisy? 

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Many were convinced the couple were indeed having sex and called on the police to launch an investigation. 

These  must be the folks that aren't getting any and are jealous,

regards worgeordie

2 hours ago, webfact said:

I will video the open air abbatoir near my house 1 night where the guys many times torture the pigs by breaking their back legs and bleeding them out without stunning if the poor pigs try too hard to escape the employees' clutches.

Will pop that online, see how inappropriate that is for them.

Idiots. The cops have better things to do than haul thrse foreigners in

2 minutes ago, simtemple said:

The Thai are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet.

Any night of the week, in Bangkok Phuket, Chiang Mai or Pattaya, you can witness Thais participating in lewd public acts at police protected establishments. 

Dont be stupid. Lewd acts across the globe happen in doors in all manor of sex establishments. Name one country where <deleted> outdoors is approved by authorities or the public? Congrats for the dumbest post of 2019

I'm just wondering what the spiritual leader in the bus does?

I prefer to see a couple having sex in a Tuk Tuk, to be honest. 

As far as i remember was he not arrested, perhaps sent to an inactive post.

Or better none of both. 

Masturbartng monk.jpeg

14 minutes ago, madmen said:

Dont be stupid. Lewd acts across the globe happen in doors in all manor of sex establishments. Name one country where <deleted> outdoors is approved by authorities or the public? Congrats for the dumbest post of 2019

Two things are endless. The universe and human stupidity. Not sure about the universe. Albert E. 

Archived