‘Foreign’ couple accused of having sex in Bangkok tuk tuk

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Prairieboy said:

Much better than the murder, mayhem and violence so often depicted on the streets, on Thai TV and in movie theaters nationwide.  No guns involved, no knives, no swords, no baseball bats just a bit of loving!

Hey , I believe a pork truncheon meat was used.

48 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Love is in the air long with smell of open sewers, toxic gases and dust. 

Maybe there is a market for unfeathered tuk tuk rentals of this nature, away from the oversensitive, hypocritical wet blankets.

You could have a good idea here , Tuk Tuk Smile , no wet blankets . While on it ( so to speak ) how come ( and I have spelled that right ) are 2 ferlung doing the deed in a tuk tuk , surely one or both have a hotel . A foreign chap with a Thai chap or lady sure but ...........time to go to mini bus crashes.

2 hours ago, Emdog said:

Hope a condom was used and they cleaned up. Imagine being next customer... something funky went on here.... "did you hear about the girl who rode her bike down the cobble stone road? Swore she'd never come that way again"

Or put the saddle back on next time...

... Thai social went into meltdown on Friday

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

No it did not... 

Yes, it did ????

It still was big in the news this morning, long going, for more than 5 min! Inclusively interviewing a series of people ... really wondered why spend so much time on it.

Reminds me, never do this, too much publicity ????

image.png

image.png

image.png

Ahh the memories this brought back of "rolling stock" in my younger days. Talk aboy "driver distraction". pfft.

Out on the water in my ski boat was pretty awesome too. Nice wave action.

And the bed at the rear of the long RV that I owned with a substitute driver at the wheel.

Netizens, get over it.

Archived