'Moral call to rest of the world' on climate from hardest hit countries, Obama says

snoop1130

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama said that it is up to the world’s youth to lead the charge in dealing with climate change, blaming the previous generation for failing to handle the issue “the way it should have”.”

How many homes does he have now?

I wonder how much carbon the mansion on Martha’s Vineyard produces. 

“...I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.”

I wonder when he’ll have enough...

On 12/13/2019 at 9:52 PM, Jingthing said:

More like it SHOULD happen but probably won't.

I recommend people watch Simon Reeve's The Americas which touches on a lot of direct evidence of these changes already happening. Particularly dramatic is the testimony of a pilot in Alaska who has been flying over the same glacial area for decades.  

even more dramatic is that arctic has been warming at the rate of 0.5 degree celsius per year and 97% scientists say theres no end to it.

what will become of earth ?, scientists ask

https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/69638689

melting 1939.jpg

On 12/14/2019 at 1:31 AM, RickBradford said:

More emotional hand-wringing.

Fortunately, those who hold positions of influence in government stopped listening several years ago. Or to be more accurate, they figured out how to make pious-sounding claims about their adherence to the climate narrative, while quietly doing nothing.

He's not short of a dollar or two. Wonder what proportion of his wealth is donated to the cause? 

Talk is cheap.

Archived