Customers in Pattaya’s famous bars and nightclubs down a whopping 40%

rooster59

1 hour ago, ChrisY1 said:

Prayuth said 4 years ago that the red light image on Thailand would be changed....hence the "family resort" comments....seems to be working!

Sure? I have the feeling that we have here more bars than ever. They also increased the bar opening times some years ago and were recently discussing to increase it further until 4 in the morning to get more tourist money. And from my experience the existing closing times are not enforced much anyway.

I doubt that they do this for families.. And especially in Pattaya you can find sex and bars and noise at almost every corner. But more red light doesn't mean more tourists and even might keep many tourists away from Pattaya.

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Speak for yourself , it just moved from bar to so called dating sites

Though prices they asking these days it’s cheaper to get one back home 

Are you from Africa?

Because I spent a few days recently in my home country and it was 6 times the cost for similar, but really lesser service.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

I guess if a male is old and impotent.

But most males want and desire sex and Thailand is still rated #1 by many male publications for this type of activity.

But far, far fewer than previously, in the internet age the pull of a sleazy open air brothel is lessening as the years go by and the prices are far, far higher than in the past. If you are interested in prostitution it's often cheaper at home.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fancyzancy said:

Any discounts on hotel rooms ? NO!!!

They should start there.

As well as the pretties shouldn't turn down older Farang.  Were the bread and butter!!!

I'm an "older farang" and not once have I been turned down and/or overcharged. Then again I'm not fat and bald either. So.... What's your point?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DefaultName said:

A lot of bars in Pattaya are busy, but not gogo's and especially not Walking Street gogo's, they've simply priced themselves out of the market for all but the "2 week millionaires".

The busy ones are the ones selling beer at 7-11 prices and female companionship are granny’s in their 50’s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1