Customers in Pattaya’s famous bars and nightclubs down a whopping 40%

rooster59

There are remarkably few attractive young girls in the village where I live, I suspect many of them have been shipped off somewhere. My wife says some of them have gone to Bahrain, apparently the money they earn there is on a whole different level (like 20k a night if they are attractive). There are some really nice girls in the Tesco Lotus though.

Edited by SteveK
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Problem with non p2p girls is they just aren't as good looking, but let's be honest they all are looking for money in terms of car, house, general spending. The problem with free sex is it's expensive

My wife was as good looking as any p2p girl and still as good looking as some.

8 hours ago, Rahibew said:

This is what happens when Thai immigration runs off all the tourist and makes passports and visas so hard to get in this country

BS! What has changed for tourists? Europeans still get their 30 days tourist visa on arrival.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

The expats? How? Or do you mean European tourists? Nothing has changed for them. 

It has, as stamp on arrival is now imited per year. I believe also there is a host of paperwork and financials required for a tourist visa from your home country.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phuketlive said:

What a surprise, strong baht but they dont change their prices...

Why should they, especially the beer prices? The breweries also don´t lower their prices. Do you have seen that imported goods become cheaper because the higher Baht? Thais earn Baht and spend Baht. 

19 minutes ago, baansgr said:

It has, as stamp on arrival is now imited per year. I believe also there is a host of paperwork and financials required for a tourist visa from your home country.

That´s the difference between "believe" and reality. I have friends they come 3 times a year for 2 weeks. They enter  the plane, fill out the card, go through the Immigration and that´s it. And that´s what normal tourists do, perhaps only 2 times per year, because they have a job at home. 

11 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Lots has changed for all European tourists:

1. Very poor exchange rate.

2. Less welcoming immigration.

3. Less welcoming locals.

4. Thai embassies around the world asking for more info to do an METV or dropping them altogether.

5. Any tourists coming too often being potentially refused entry.

6. Increased police shakedowns and traffic stops.

7. 1500 baht bar fines and girls wanting 3000+.

The topic was problems with the Immigration, and the immigration has nothing to do with your points 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7. Belonging ponts 4 and 5, see my comment above. 

What´s your problem with traffic stops? On one side the people complain about drunk drivers but on the other side they complain about traffic stops by the police. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

The complications arise when they want to spend more than 30 days in Thailand. Many do especially retirees who want to avoid our harsh winters.

if they are retired why don't they sort out the appropriate visa ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

The complications arise when they want to spend more than 30 days in Thailand. Many do especially retirees who want to avoid our harsh winters.

Not really, if you look at all the reports the ones getting turned away are actually young people who claim to have holiday but actually living in thailand for long periods of time ????

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Then they go to the immigration office and make 30 days more. Or apply for a longer visa at their home embassies or consulates.

Btw. Thailand´s visa regulations are easier than the regulations of Vietnam. Europeans can stay in Thailand for 30 days, in Vietnam only 15 days without a special visa. 

Edited by CNXexpat
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Yinn said:

Who?

The one in charge for the past few years, (similar to the opposition to your 'Future Forum' mantra you use in your POTY campaign. Not sure you will get this hint ????)

Make Thailand great again ????

Edited by RedPill
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Humpy said:

I've been to many bars for ages and have yet to see Indians in them. The girls do not like them ...... ask any of the girls  !!!

You don't see them in them, you see them outside them. Soi 6 is a classic. Group of 4 wandering down the street stop at every bar and hassle all the girls sitting at the handrail for half an hour. A menace.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

You don't see them in them, you see them outside them. Soi 6 is a classic. Group of 4 wandering down the street stop at every bar and hassle all the girls sitting at the handrail for half an hour. A menace.

YouTube 'Pack Hunters in Pattaya' ????

8 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Bar fines too high perhaps. !!

Go online ... find them there ... they've shifted, inline with modern time & technology

Who wants to be a bar slave, if you don't have to anymore these days. I don't blame them, kudos.

Edited by RedPill

13 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...As well as the pretties shouldn't turn down older Farang.  Were the bread and butter!!!"

Actually, you aren't the bread and butter.

You are the lard...

What he is doesn't matter. He's not the one getting paid.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baansgr said:

They all are, even the respectable 40 year old woman that worked in.my office was on the game through Thai friendly and lovelinks

I've met attractive single Thai girls not on the game. One I met 21 years ago when she was 22. Actually she's far too religious but a very good friend. Another I knew for three years before we started dating. That lasted two years and she was honorable in all respects. She still looks out for me. There are many more who would seem to pass the test but I can't vouch for their standards.

1 hour ago, RedPill said:

Go online ... find them there ... they've shifted, inline with modern time & technology

Who wants to be a bar slave, if you don't have to anymore these days. I don't blame them, kudos.

I prefer the bars. Talking and having fun and then go home (perhaps having dinner before), talking there a bit and having some drinks. 

I don´t like the finding at the internet - she knocks at the door - boom boom - bye bye.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

I prefer the bars. Talking and having fun and then go home (perhaps having dinner before), talking there a bit and having some drinks. 

I don´t like the finding at the internet - she knocks at the door - boom boom - bye bye.

Sure thing. I would agree with you.

It's just that ... times they are a changin ... whether we like it or not ????

Of course it's not that grim ... there is still plenty if you like to go out and drink, meet and have some fun at bars.

But on a decline, at least if you want to meet some more of the hotties ????

Edited by RedPill

8 minutes ago, RedPill said:

But on a decline, at least if you want to meet some more of the hotties

Whatever a hottie or stunner is. I prefer the cute ones without tattoos but with black hair. Not easy to find anymore. Most girls have huge tattoos now. Also the most hotties/stunner think "I am looking sooooo good, that´s enough, let the man do the work".

Just now, CNXexpat said:

Whatever a hottie or stunner is. I prefer the cute ones without tattoos but with black hair. Not easy to find anymore. Most girls have huge tattoos now. Also the most hotties/stunner think "I am looking sooooo good, that´s enough, let the man do the work".

Haha, I think you have opened the door for a few pictures to be posted ... unfortunately, I don't have any ????