Pattaya: Armed German troublemaker was let in by Big Oud on "Thailand Elite" visa

rooster59

Do you remember that really long and frustrating conference with some of immigration's top people and some journalists? All the Thais kept repeating was about keeping the bad guys out, that was their excuse for almost all of their hair-brained policies. This story makes a complete and utter mockery of them now.

Strict immigration policies, TM 30 and 90 day reports didn't make a blind bit of difference here did they? 

9 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:
20 hours ago, atyclb said:

thai logic ; "people with money are good people"

Very astute.  As though 'monied' equals high quality.  The average backpacker is a high quality tourist compared to wealthy tourists. High culture and art determine quality people, the latter who are often, liberal, non conformist,  dont worship police and army nor 'laura norder' and dont regard drugs as a serious crime.  The junta has crucified Thailand.  Barbarians and Visigoths rule.

the word "insult" in that is composed of 2 words and literally reads "see as cheap" or "look cheap" again relating to money. .  "doo took"    i wont use thai characters

On 12/14/2019 at 5:37 PM, steve187 said:

yes i know but how does this comment from the op fit in with a 1 year permission to stay stamp, if he entered on the 8th march he would have been stamped in until 7th march 2020, he would have needed 90 day reports in June and september -

''Lars was allowed in on March 8th and then went to Chonburi immigration in June and was permitted to stay until December 2nd''

The original Thailand Elite lifetime memberships allow only 90 day permissions to stay. If he entered in March and did an extension of stay every 90 days that would bring him into December.

So he has an old TE membership which dates back many years.

On 12/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, atyclb said:

I know :  so many big , high ranking criminals have a lot of money and the Elite Visa makes it easier for them to avoid detection . 

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

The original Thailand Elite lifetime memberships allow only 90 day permissions to stay. If he entered in March and did an extension of stay every 90 days that would bring him into December.

So he has an old TE membership which dates back many years.

thank you explains everything

On 12/14/2019 at 10:38 AM, ezzra said:

Utterly unnecessary things to say, no need to make a big show of song and dance of every badly behaving foreigner that are being kicked out, what for and who is for is this show? not helping... just kick them out and move on to the next one...

On 12/14/2019 at 10:43 AM, petermik said:

But they need this b*lls**t to show they are actually doing their jobs....:whistling:

Similar to the British coppers that stand with the Court building behind them in a TV and press interview pontificating about 'this sentence shows what the public think of this type of crime...' when all they should really say is 'I earned my inflated wage this week.'

ACAB

On 12/14/2019 at 12:14 PM, Matzzon said:

That´s great! Let´s see now? What can he do to make it even harder to get an Elite Visa after this?

So, now thank this brilliant german for his fantastic actions and behaviour.

Did you see his behaviour? Did the Police see his behaviour? He said, she said, hearsay, elite visa ain't a safe bet, yet a Vietnam tourist visa is. 

On 12/14/2019 at 2:37 PM, legend49 said:

little boys having playtime , just look at collection of cartoon vinyl boards behind them, pathetic.

The vinyl printing shop owner will be a millionaire very soon!

????

1 hour ago, Langkawee said:

Did you see his behaviour? Did the Police see his behaviour? He said, she said, hearsay, elite visa ain't a safe bet, yet a Vietnam tourist visa is. 

Do you understand anything of what you read? What do you mean with asking if I see his behaviour or if the police see his behaviour. He is reported as a troublemaker, and according to me that is the same as a non-positive behaviour. If you are of another opinon, that´s fine.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:09 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Very astute.  As though 'monied' equals high quality.  The average backpacker is a high quality tourist compared to wealthy tourists. High culture and art determine quality people, the latter who are often, liberal, non conformist,  dont worship police and army nor 'laura norder' and dont regard drugs as a serious crime.  The junta has crucified Thailand.  Barbarians and Visigoths rule.

What's Laura Norder got to do with this . Who is she anyway ?

On 12/14/2019 at 8:13 AM, atyclb said:

Yes quality tourist = wealthy tourist is a nonesense.

But in fact a quality tourist is one who is likely to be a repeat tourist,  ie a back packer who will return when they are older, sex tourists are quality as they spend money widely and return frequently. Economy travellers are good too because their money goes direct to Thais, Thai families and Thai businesses. The rich five star travellers rarely return, dont engage with the locals except as wage slaves and skivvies, and their money goes to international conglomerates such as Hilton. Other high quality tourists are cultural,  epicure and eco tourists.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:21 AM, Scot123 said:

So he makes noise inside his house..... Mmmm mm So what Thais do far worse and with the thump thump thump of their music playing till the wee hours every time they have a party. He has a Glock christ then he is not stupid I would have loved to have one when I lived in Thailand (had a very big dog instead) and OMG he swears so do lots of people me included but was he using those pesky sounds as verbs, adjectives or nouns? Why do so many people on here spit venom at anyone who they perceive effects them? Don't worry and chill as they hate you already and it has nothing to do with this guy or any other poor soul who overstay"s etc. 

Defending the indefensible. A violent, drunk, aggressive , armed reckless,  antisocial bully.

Archived