Pheu Thai Party gives its backing for Thanathorn’s rally

rooster59

How many of the red mob go only to the streets if they are paid, get free rides, free food, etc?

And how many of them have their own thoughts and not just repetitions of what those billionaires told them?

Those people who need to get food or some money to turn up at a protest, maybe it says a bit about their poor social status. If you earn only a few baht a day, can't afford pretty much anything,  that says a bit about the inequality they are <deleted> off about.

Any idea why Thailand is the most unequal country on earth? Perhaps you can ask your green friends, those generals at the very top who by some miracle have bank accounts way larger than their salaries can account for. Or ask yourself why the military sits in the boards of so many (mono and oligopoly) companies owned by filthy rich amnaat families.  Ofcourse they say Thailand is better off this way, but is it really?

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How many of the red mob go only to the streets if they are paid, get free rides, free food, etc?

And how many of them have their own thoughts and not just repetitions of what those billionaires told them?

I know Prayut's government is far away from perfect. But when I think about the time with the last billionaire and his little sister I prefer Prayut every day.

Outstandingly well put @OneMoreFarang. Thanks.

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

A clone remote controlled by her criminal brother. Is that your definition of functioning democracy? 555

Again: SO WHAT?  Thaksin and his accusers lack any moral high ground.  The tainted calling the tainted tainted.  

Yingluck was chosen fairly by the people for the people.  Moral observations from those who stimy freedom do not count, as they are far worse than those fairly elected, tainted or otherwise.  Life ain't perfect pal, but when it came to her election, it was fair.  And there are no laws stating that leaders cannot talk to family members.       

Archived