Are all bar girls old now?

ivor bigun

4 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Let's put it this way. I've had hundreds of girls who "showed me their country" many moons back.

But that was when such a tour guide was only asking for 500 baht for a 24/7 tour. 

I've had my mostly very nice experiences and can look back at a life with plenty of new places, all in different shapes and colors, where I could get an insight about this so beautiful country and its temples. 

The good times seem to be gone now. 

OP,you might trey a Go Go bar instead.

Hard to imagine that 40+ year old tour guides are on stage these days.

Saturday  MOM   award .    (master of metaphor)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Don Mega said:

I invited a lady who's employement is bar based to come to my house for a coffee (invited from thai Friendly) she was 21, there is many around that age available.

A bit light on details aren't we? What sort of coffee did you serve for starters?

Older guys need to know!

5 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Bars on beach road? Bar girls on beach road? These are drinking places, with a view of the sea...The OP has answered his own question. In the bars he refers to the staff are less than optimally attractive!

Yes.  I was wondering the same thing.

Actually Beach road has very few bars maybe 1% of the entire city. 7 and 8 the main ones.

And walk past Hooters they certainly are not old and ugly.

40 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes.  I was wondering the same thing.

Actually Beach road has very few bars maybe 1% of the entire city. 7 and 8 the main ones.

And walk past Hooters they certainly are not old and ugly.

But they wear granny tights/hose and do not bar fine....

10 years ago , older overweight ladies were rare in gogos. Now it's the norm. I couldn't beleive the lineup in sapphire last trip. Many on stage would be hard pressed to get &1 k on beach road. Now asking $3 k in a gogo plus BF! If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it.

and this was all gogos, owners no doubt having a hard time filling the lineups.

and as far as the beer bars go, OMFG!????????????

Girls use dating sites and promise to love you long time as they know its far better to invest into a long term relationship....they can acquire far more assets, ie house, car, etc while they use you to support their young thai boyfriend.  

13 minutes ago, mike787 said:

Girls use dating sites and promise to love you long time as they know its far better to invest into a long term relationship....they can acquire far more assets, ie house, car, etc while they use you to support their young thai boyfriend.  

How do you know that ?

3 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I see young folks sit in front  the gay bars at Jomtien plaza maybe that’s a more vibrant youthful scene for you to give it a try.

Go sit down mate, join them, they spied you walking back and forth, looking. 

6 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

... He was 55 and definitely had his share of women but to say he was with 20,000 of them is not possible. IF he started his "march" at age 18 he'd have to have been with over 10 "different" women a week. That wouldn't include women he was with more than once by his own measures. ... He made that claim of over 20,000 women yet he didn't have any kids of his own. ...

Maybe he had hyper sex drive, could afford pay for hookers on tap and had rules about not doing repeats?

That and shooting blanks?

6 hours ago, mike787 said:

Mike! How many times do you have to be told it's her brother!

B-R-O-T-H-E-R... Get it?!

6 hours ago, sanemax said:
6 hours ago, mike787 said:

How do you know that ?

Maybe he bought his brother-in-law a pickup?

10 hours ago, mike787 said:

how do you know they don't....

I understand your position. 
I know many do.  How?  From knowing many girls that have told me, as have expats....hang around after the bars close and see who pics them up.  We pay them to support the village and boyfriend.  It’s just normal life.  I don’t judge, I accept.  It’s not my problem. 

Archived