Are all bar girls old now?

ivor bigun

On 12/14/2019 at 11:26 PM, Ron jeremy said:

10 years ago , older overweight ladies were rare in gogos. Now it's the norm. I couldn't beleive the lineup in sapphire last trip. Many on stage would be hard pressed to get &1 k on beach road. Now asking $3 k in a gogo plus BF! If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it.

and this was all gogos, owners no doubt having a hard time filling the lineups.

and as far as the beer bars go, OMFG!????????????

Yeah I know what you mean. Its a sad day for  a GO GO Bar when you feel relieved the girls aren't naked.  Next time you are in Sou 15 go to EB instead...miles better.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, jacko45k said:

And at their prices, keep on walking. 

The girls wear thick granny support tights and anyway there are no BFs. Hooters is just a junk food joint and sports bar for Americans who dont travel well and Indians and Arabs who don't know any better.

2 hours ago, FalangJaiDee said:

How long ago were you there? I was there in May and it wasn't too bad.

Last month, 4 weeks ago. Definitely a drop in lady quality from the past. Still a good big draft beer though. 

On 12/14/2019 at 9:05 PM, Isaanbiker said:

Hard to imagine that 40+ year old tour guides are on stage these days.

Plenty of fat ugly ones are though.

I never thought the day would come when a fat girl would be in a gogo, but it's arrived.

The cream of Pattaya gogo girls used to be Pretty Girl or Pretty Lady ( age related deficit ) in the small complex off Walking Street. Loads of Asian customers.

However, it closed many years ago, for why I do not know. Now the best lookers are touting on the street outside the gogos.

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Now the best lookers are touting on the street outside the gogos.

Once again, a lot of mongers are no longer prepared to pay lady drink and pay fine prices. 

A lot of girls making more money freelancing these days. 

9 hours ago, Leaver said:

A lot of girls making more money freelancing these days.

I am of the opinion scrounging drinks does them just fine... the pressure is heavy and the price is high these days in the GGBs. I expect a night dong this, then off to a night club is more usual. 

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I am of the opinion scrounging drinks does them just fine... the pressure is heavy and the price is high these days in the GGBs. I expect a night dong this, then off to a night club is more usual. 

Just not enough mongers in the go go bars these days to ensure all the girls get some drinks each shift. 

With slim pickings, many of the more attractive girls know they can find a customer, or two, or three, more easily on an app, than dancing for hours for a lady drink or two, with little chance of being bar fined.   

6 minutes ago, Leaver said:

With slim pickings, many of the more attractive girls know they can find a customer, or two, or three, more easily on an app, than dancing for hours for a lady drink or two, with little chance of being bar fined.   

This suggests there would not be any reasonably good looking girls in the GGBs....  and actually there are. Although I have found it to be just a select few establishments... they all seem very similar in approach, and one feature is the fair number of girls, and expensive lady drinks. 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:42 PM, jacko45k said:

This suggests there would not be any reasonably good looking girls in the GGBs....  and actually there are. Although I have found it to be just a select few establishments... they all seem very similar in approach, and one feature is the fair number of girls, and expensive lady drinks. 

In the past, attractive girls were encouraged to work in a go go, and there were many.  Now, with the higher go go prices, exacerbated by exchange rates, there's not enough mongers to ensure all these attractive girls make a good salary, so many went freelance.  

Of course, some stayed, but the number of attractive ones, across the board, has declined. 

Archived