Hotel refuses to accept responsibility after basin falls on guest

rooster59

On 12/14/2019 at 6:38 PM, 4MyEgo said:

What is wrong with people, stop your <deleted> whining and get a lawyer to sue for damages, that should sort it.

Not really, I knew an Italian, happened to him too, septicemia set in and he died in his sleep. He was only in his 30s. Saw it happen to an older Englisman in penang, after a month wound still open, guesthouse went bust, the law is an ass my commercial law teacher always said. 

On 12/14/2019 at 11:27 AM, samsensam said:

a friend was staying at a hotel near my place, 3500 - 4000 baht per night, there were issues with the room; cleanliness and noise from other guests and from outside. when my friend went to reception to complain he was told to speak to hotel.com - as he had booked through them. when he asked to speak to the manager he was told the manager was unavailable until, surprise surprise, the day after my friend checked out. the lack of willingness to take responsibility is stunning sometimes.

But the opposite happens too with staff being friendly, supportive,  kind and cooperative but I really dont like all those booking agencies and never use them especially in Thailand.

Archived