Kor Ror 2 for marriage extension

I plan to change from extension based on retirement to one based on marriage.  I understand that one of the requirements will be an updated Kor Ror 2 registry document from my local ampur.  I am interested to know whether this will be a new document supplied by the ampur or an endorsed copy of our existing KR2.  The reason that I ask is because our old KR2 is very very dark and doesn't copy well.  I want to know in advance if this might cause a problem.

By the way, we married in Thailand but nowhere near our present location and ampur.  I assume that this will not complicate the issue.

I thank you in advance for any relevant information you might offer.

Married 18 years ago and this year was the first time CW Immigration required a RR2. So off the Ampher office we married at 18 years ago. Got redirected as they moved. Found it and take a number.  10 minutes later called our number. Showed them our marriage certificate and requested an RR2. Lady says just a moment and disappears into a back room. 1 minute later she comes out with ledger book, flips some pages, hands the book to me and says go copy downstairs. 10 baht I paid for a copy. Returned upstairs hand both the book and copy back to the lady. Bunch of stamp/chops and supervisor comes over, signs and hand me the RR2 and out we go. I snapped of photo of the page in the book for posterity too. But I didn't see the prenuptial I gave them 18 years ago.  I guess they threw it out.

• Like 1