How to tune Southeast Asia for low season

sakoo

On 12/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, sakoo said:

You don't get fluent on the flight, just learn the numbers and phrases like you are cute, and then use that with the girls selling things, it is a charm offensive. 

The poor fellow RECOM seems a bit overwhelmed by my personality. 

And a person traveling for pleasure is a tourist sounds like a really lame definition, is that just the first line you saw on Google? Please check Oxford vs. Webster and then consult Wikitionary and even that digusting Urban Dictionary to see the differences you will notice everyone has their own made up definitions for everything. There is no consensus. 

Look up the definition of happiness as well and you will find the word pleasure again. As if happiness is pleasure. Nonsense. I reject that definition on both counts. 

And I have learned a lot since this morning, maybe not here, but I am a researcher, so I have researched for 8 hours today, and I only ran my mouth after I got a mouthy reply, if you don't like my mouth just answer my questions about HOW TO ORDER THE COUNTRIES, and you will notice I won't be mouthy anymore. 

And how dare you use a profanity on a family friendly forum such as TV. 

wow, i'd love to meet this guy, just to ignore him in person.

the TV button will not cut it on this occasion. 

can't believe i'm reading his claptrap. a loner that wants advice on being alone ?

even a troll wouldn't tap a keyboard as much as this.... 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, sakoo said:

And how dare you use a profanity on a family friendly forum such as TV. 

profanities are usually <deleted>. 

any more info on the 'family friendly' side of TV ?

who the f are you ? 

Archived