Replacing Honda Wave Stickers - Where?

ricklev

I have an old Honda Wave that looks great but for it's faded stickers.  Anyone know a place I can get them replaced.  I see that they offer sticker kits on Lazada so it must be a thing but I wouldn't want to try it myself.   Thanks!

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/honda-wave-125-r-2005-10-i435670377-s813106006.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.51.398548b9urMLlL&search=1

have seen 'non original' sticker kits in various bike shops that sell spares/ helmets and the such. i'm not in CM so can't give a pointer. take the old ones off by heating up with hot air gun, (hair dryer works well), and make sure the area is sqeaky clean (meths) before fitting new ones.

the copy stickers are not as good quality, but do a good enough job to make yr bike look presentable for a few more years.

DIY nothing to be afraid of !

Edited by jastheace
  • Like 1

I'd suggest going to a shop that will replace body parts for motorcycles.  They know where to order original parts, and they know how to install them.  Their job is to take in motorcycles that have suffered a crash or excessive use and make the cycle look new again.

One I've used is just east of the river along the frontage road on the north side of Highway 11, the Superhighway.  It's on the corner as you turn north (left) toward Bahn Ka Jao.

This street view is 2 years old, but you get the idea.

https://goo.gl/maps/hMJvLEVmGJRHrpTb8

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

My 15 year old Wave has been restored to its former glory. ----

And it only took you 2 months..............

And after all the suggestions of where to go, he didnt even tell us where he went.

I dont care anyway, I ride a Yamaha

5 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

And after all the suggestions of where to go, he didnt even tell us where he went.

I dont care anyway, I ride a Yamaha

I bought the stickers at Sangchai Panich on Kaewnawarat and had a random motorcycle shop in Santhitam put them on.  Not that you care.  

• Haha 1